About IJALR (ISSN: 2582-7340)
It is an international, quarterly, peer-reviewed, online journal indexed at Manupatra and various other platforms that provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law. It is a platform to promote legal research among law students across India.
About the Workshop
Online IP Attorney Certified Workshop will be dealing with the aspects of Trademark & Patents. The Workshop will purely focus on the recent scenario. It will be better explained with the help of presentations. The discussion will revolve around the topic mentioned in the Workshop Brochure.
Adv. Gautam Pratap Rai Matani is a graduate from NLC Pune and an alumnus of University of Leeds, England richly experienced in Corporate and IPR Laws. He has always been at the helm of leadership positions from being a Trademark Attorney to a GST and GDPR Practitioner. Currently working at MKU Limited as an In House Legal and IPR Counsel.
He has driven massive legal work system ranging from International Laws, Export Compliances, Patent Registration, Design Application and Corporate Advisory.
1- What is Trademark?
2- What is Patent?
3-Future in the fields of IPR – Intellectual Property Rights
4-What are the Roles/ Importance of a Trademark?
5-What are the Roles/ Importance of a Patent?
6-How to Conduct & Prepare a Trademark Search?
7-How to Conduct & Prepare a Patent Search?
8-What are Objections against Trademark & How do they occur?
9-What are Opposition against Trademark & How do they occur?
All law students and Professionals.
Last date of Registration
9th October 2021
The Course Fee is just INR 70/-
All the participants will be given an e-certificate signed by the instructor after successful completion of the course.
Mode of Payment
Participants can make payment through the following method:
Google Pay, PhonePe & Paytm at – +91 99911-40223
Participants have to pay via the above-mentioned payment method
Register themselves through the registration link given below:
Payment once done will not be refunded.
For any Queries mail us at [email protected]
- Call For Blogs| NLUO’s CPAJ Newsletter: Submit by Nov 28!
- Vidhi Parivartan’s Webinar On “Career And Future Prospects In Cyber Law In India”: Oct 3
- Webinar on “Traditional Knowledge as Intellectual Property: Opportunities and Challenges at the International Level” by Microsoft- IPR Chair-GNLU and DPIIT IPR Chair-GNLU: Oct 13
- Online Lecture on “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India” by Centre For Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL: Oct 02
- Call for Papers | Volume II of the NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law (JLEL) | Centre for Labour Law (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal: Submit by Oct 31
- 7th National Client Consultation Competition by School Of Law, The Northcap University: Register by Oct 12!
- MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 [November 26th -28th]: Register by 25th October 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.