Upstox (RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd.) is one of India’s leading Discount Broking companies which enables investors and traders to trade in Stock Market and Commodities exchange at a fraction of market price with our state-of-the-art trading platform.
Upstox have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals, and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
Assistant Manager – Legal
Prabhadevi / Parel, Mumbai (Upstox)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Vetting of NDAs, Service Agreements, MSA, Referral Agreement and documents
2. Act as a trusted advisor and deliver expert legal advice in relation to the laws and regulations governing financial services products, Stock Exchange.
3. To partner with the teams, delivering a best in class legal service that enables the business to deliver on their objectives, whilst effectively managing legal risk and ensuring good outcomes.
4. Proactively identifying and advising on legal and regulatory risks, escalating these as necessary to stakeholders, and assisting with recommending and implementing solutions, including in relation to the implementation of new legislation and regulatory requirements.
5. Provide input to new and existing policies and procedures to ensure that any changes to processes are within the permitted legal and regulatory framework.6. Can be part of Secretarial and Finance Team.
1. Acts as a trusted advisor to business and other infrastructure areas- Builds strong risk partnerships with colleagues in other functions.
2. Adds value in commercial as well as technical discussions.
3. Consistently delivers against a broad range of competing targets.
4. Proactively collaborates across different teams, can be part of Secretarial / Finance Department and geographies both within.
5. Should have strong interpersonal skills and can be a team player.
Experience & Skills Required:·
1. Qualified and enrolled lawyer, 5-7 years PQE, in a corporate and legal role, from similar NBFCs or Bank
2.Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
3.Regulatory technical expertise in financial services
4.Project management – including advising and leading on implementation of new laws of regulations
How to Apply