Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Oct 12 , 2021
Legal Associate,Landmark Group, Gurgaon(PQE 0-1 Years)
The Legal Department of a Gurugram based real estate conglomerate is inviting applications for associate legal on immediate joining basis. As an associate you will be expected to assist in ongoing litigation/ arbitration by taking up guided research and drafting. Preference will be given to applicants based out of Gurugram.
Experience – 0-1 year of PQE
Salary – as per industry standards.
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected].
Legal Associate,Shubham Pabbi & Associates, Ludhiana (PQE-N/A Years)
Shubham Pabbi & Associates is a dynamic and future-oriented full-service law firm with associate offices in different parts of the country. The firm has proved its niche by providing effective legal advisory and services to domestic, international clients and multinational corporations in the area of Commercial Law, Banking, Finance, Corporate Restructuring, Real Estate, etc.
Shubham Pabbi & Associates is looking to recruit Associates (Litigation) with considerable drafting experience for their offices in New Delhi and Chandigarh. There are two vacancies to be filled and the requirement is immediate. Interested candidates to submit their resumes at the earliest.
About the job
- Work pertaining to Civil Matters.
- Legal Research, Drafting petitions and appearing before the Hon’ble High Courts, DRT, NCLT and various District Courts.
Legal Associate,Sidhu & Singh Law Offices ,Ludhiana(PQE- N/A years)
Sidhu & Singh Law Offices is looking for a young, dynamic and driven lawyer who can become an associate of the firm. The associate will be working in the Ludhiana office under the Founding and Managing Partner of the law firm.
The law firm is planning rapid expansion in the city of Ludhiana and the areas surrounding it and if you think you want to be a part of this journey and elevate your practice to the next level, then you are just the right candidate we are looking for
Legal Assistant,JURIX GLOBAL FZE , India ( PQE- 3 to 4 Years)
Jurix Global is a young and dynamic legal consultancy firm based out of the UAE. We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic and willing to add value to our firm.
- Legal Assistant
- 3 to 4 Years Experience in Commercial, Corporate Laws and Contract Drafting / Review
- Experience in GCC and Indian laws preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Law required
- Excellency in Writing Skill
To apply, please send a CV to [email protected].
Senior Legal Counsel, Glance, Bangalore (PQE 6-8 Years)
What you will be doing?
- Drafting and reviewing various legal & commercial agreements for e-commerce, digital marketing, multi brand marketing (including brand development, procurement, merchandizing, affiliate/influencer marketing, etc.).
- Assist the team on investment, merger and acquisition activity, including advising on legal and compliance risks during due diligence, and drafting legal contracts for acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Co-ordinating with advisors, consultants and internal teams for handling negotiations and closing transactions.
- Assist in providing general legal/risk mitigation advice to multi-functional teams on miscellaneous matters, such as government compliance, labour and employment compliance, IP, privacy, product compliance and regulatory issues.
- Lead and drive changes in contracts-related processes; where appropriate, developing templates and/or tools for a diverse range of agreements relevant to the company’s business.
- General compliance (corporate and other statutory compliances) and handling disputes (drafting and replying to legal notices etc.).
What do we expect?
- Qualified law graduate from India having approximately 6-8 years of work experience in corporate legal, commercial contracts and business advisory work.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing in the e-commerce space and/or multi-brand marketing sectors including handling legal aspects of regulatory approvals, product compliance, consumer protection and overall compliance.
- Must be abreast with industry trends and best practices in the e-commerce and multi- brand marketing space.
- Informed on current and developing legislation governing e-commerce and multi- brand marketing space.
- Mixed work experience with an in-house and a law firm would be preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to inspire confidence in teams, executive management and peers.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
Legal Executive,Songdew,Gurugram (PQE 1 Years)
Songdew is the largest music network in the country and is now poised for accelerated growth. More than 45K artists/musicians/bands use the various services on www.songew.com to distribute, promote and monetise their music. Songdew TV showcases best of indie music and reaches more than 200 M Households.
Songdew is looking for exceptionally talented graduate in legal who also has interest in expanding his/her role in negotiating the contracts and developing a process to manage the various IPs of the company.
The interested person
a) Should be Graduate inn law from a premium institute
b) Should have excellent communication skills
c) Should have understanding of commercial contracts
e) Must be self starter
f) Should be able to create interesting content ( text/visuals/video based )
Legal Specialist,IKEA, Greater Bengaluru(PQE 3 Years)
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
For this role we believe you have University degree, in Law with very good achievement. Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a legal and governance environment.
• Good knowledge and application of legislation, legal systems and government policies in business and commerce environment.
• Legal and governance competence within [Country] as well as relevant areas of operations.
• Be able to have, or acquire solid understanding of legal systems (including litigation procedures) in [Country].
• Very good knowledge of reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad spectrum of agreements and legal information.
• Energized by contributing to overall success and results through collaboration and excellent knowledge and expertise
• Inspired by working together in in an ever changing multi-dimensional environment
• Motivated by finding new ways through co creation with colleagues and other IKEA units
• Motivated by living the IKEA culture and values.
• Driving for results- Accomplishes goals, completes tasks, and achieves results.
• Relationship building- Develops virtual and other collaborative relationships to facilitate current and future objectives.
• Processing information – Gathers, organises and analyses digital and other and other source of information in an objective manner.
• Negotiating – Explores alternatives to reach outcomes acceptable to all parties.
• Dealing with ambiguity- Comfortably handles unclear or unpredictable situations.
• Communication – Expresses ideas and opinions effectively in both writing and spoken conversations
Responsibility to assist to review, support and secure the legal aspects of the businesses and operations in in Ingka [Country] within the framework of working defined by Ingka Group Legal & Governance.
• Responsibility to assist the legal manager with review, support and secure legal aspects of the businesses and operations in Ingka for a designated [Country] (also applicable for bullets below):
• Cooperate with, integrate in the business, and build good relations with, stakeholders to secure mutually sustainable solutions.
• Review, draft and negotiate commercial agreements and legal documents.
• Pro-actively support the management and other stakeholders in order to run the IKEA business and to secure the rights and assess the obligations in order to reduce exposure to legal risks and to optimise business opportunities.
• Active cooperation with Group Legal & Governance in order to secure alignment of country agenda
• Contribute to, and support the implementation of the Business Plan, development projects, corresponding roadmap
• Implement standard processes and ways of working for the legal area in the Ingka Group.
• Develop competence and provide education to relevant stakeholders in the area of laws and regulations.
• Keep updated in relevant international and local legal and governance developments, including changes in international, domestic and case laws and regulation
Legal Manager,Transaction Advisory Firm, New Delhi( PQE- 2-3 Years)
An transaction advisory firm in Delhi is looking to hire a Legal Manager with 2-3 years PQE in corporate commercial laws to oversee their legal and regulatory matters.
Research Associate,Centre for Mental Health Law & Policy, ILS, Pune, Mahesana, Gujarat( PQE- 1-3 Years)
· Post-graduate degree in Public Health /social Work/ Psychology/Sociology.
· Experience in community based mental health projects/public health projects focussing on women/ marginalized communities/vulnerable populations.
· Experience in community engagement, participatory research and community mobilization.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Hindi.
· Willingness to travel extensively to the study sites for project implementation, throughout the course of employment.
· Expertise in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Working level proficiency in Gujarati language
Scope of Work
· To implement the various interventions at community level and monitor their progress as per the timeline of the study.
· Local capacity building, enhancing reach of the project interventions in the community through training, meetings, group discussions with different stakeholders.
· To liaise and co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders for purposes of project implementation.
· To mitigate the challenges in project implementation and monitor and support the field team with their workplan.
· Documentation and reporting of the various project related activities.
· Administrative duties like handling finances, office work etc.
Interested applicants can apply here
Associates,J. Sagar Associates, Gurugram ( PQE- 1-3 Years)
Job opportunity at J. Sagar Associates
Position – Energy & Infrastructure
Location – Gurugram
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Description – Projects, Energy and Infrastructure lawyers from tier-1/tier-2 law firms
In-house legal officers, Aavas financiers ltd, Pune( PQE- 1-3 Years)
Immediately required in-house legal officers for the following locations at Aavas financiers ltd.
Work profile- due diligence of property title, ensuring mortgage related compliance and maintaining data
1. has to be local person for respective location
2. good knowledge of mortgage and property related law
3. preferred PQE 1-3 years in NBFC or Bank (freashers may apply)
kindly share CV at [email protected]
Tax Associate, ANK ADVISORS, Mumbai( PQE- 0 to 2 Years)
We are looking for enthusiastic young lawyer (PQE- 0 to 2 years) with good legal aptitude. The candidate should have a panache to learn and grow with conscious mentoring inputs from the partner. Key skillset includes: ability to understand the legal proposition, undertake through research, good oral and written communication skills and basic understanding of tax laws and command over procedures in tax matters. The candidate need to be able to appear confidently in tax litigation matters before the Income-tax authorities, ITAT, NCLT and High Courts.
Associates, Samvaad Partners, Bengaluru( PQE- 2 to 4 Years)
We are looking for associates for our corporate practice (primarily VC/PE, M&A, general corporate and commercial work) with a PQE of 2 to 4 years. Location – Bengaluru. Please write to recruitment at samvadpartners dot com ([email protected]).
Corporate Lawyer, LexStart Partners , Mumbai( PQE-fresher Years)
LexStart Partners is one of the foremost boutique start-up law firms in India. Our team of lawyers works with start-ups, incubators, accelerators, and investors. For more details please visit www.lexstart.com.
If you think you are or anyone known to you is suitable for the below description, kindly send your resume to [email protected]. You can also DM me for any further information or queries.
What is required?
– Qualification – LLB.
– Law graduate/fresher.
– Self-directed and entrepreneurial lawyer.
– Startup enthusiast and good communication skills.
– Ambitious, enthusiastic, and motivated.
The position will be of a Trainee Associate.
Legal Counsel, Urban Platter, Mumbai( PQE- 5-8 Years)
We are looking for Legal Counsel who will be responsible to provide top-class legal and compliance support to the company.
Key Role: Providing guidance on industry-specific laws, practices and ensuring all compliances are met; Drafting, Vetting, Negotiating, Litigation and executing all commercial contracts and agreements across the commercial business and business development. Experience in MCA affairs, GST registration, FSSAI Licensing and Amendments is preferred, however not mandatory.
- Evaluate the impact of evolving legal and statutory regulations on the company’s current and proposed investments, highlight the same and contribute to the business planning process
- Assist in the drafting of all transaction and contract-related documents from a legal perspective and ensure that the associated risks for the company are minimized; lead the litigation process if required in close coordination with the concerned function.
- Interface with advocates and solicitors on the behalf of the company to handle litigation, obtain legal advice and legal services
- Provide legal support in drafting and vetting of sale/purchase agreements, LOA, Lease / Leave license agreements, Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs), Joint Venture agreements, Shareholders agreements, employment agreements, Job arrangement letters with the consultants etc, as and when required
- Guide the company in the interpretation of laws regarding all aspects of business and corporate life including all regulations applicable to the business.
- Setting up systems to ensure compliance with statutory requirements through proper documentation and adherence to established processes.
- Identify external legal counsels and consultants for various jobs as and when required and liaison with them to actively support the company’s objectives and minimize the legal risks.
- Working closely with the internal Government Relations Department on Government relations matters; Partnering with other functions such as Product Regulatory, HR, Sales, Marketing, Distribution & R&D on specific legal issues;
- Handling fundraising activities which inter alia includes assisting in legal due diligence, negotiations over Share Holders Agreement, obtaining shareholders consents/waivers, re-classification and increase of authorized share capital and subsequent alteration of the Charter Documents, Issuance of shares through Rights Issue and Private Placement, Issuance of CCDs and NCDs, Creation and modification of charges, Appointment of Nominee Directors, Updating Minutes Book and Statutory Registers, Adhering to Conditions Precedent and Subsequent as per the Share Subscription Agreement. Have handled an acquisition transaction.
- Handling trademarks portfolio of the company. Also effectively defending third-party objections on trademarks and filing notices of opposition against third-party infringements.
- Coordination with Attorneys on various legal matters. Representing the Company in court and arbitration matters. Also coordinating with various statutory authorities for day-to-day matters.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience with a reputable Law Firm or in the legal department of a large multinational corporation in the FMCG industry.
- Experience and proficiency in general commercial and litigation management.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and relationship building with stakeholder
- Good judgment & Integrity; Self-starter with a strong drive for results.
- Strong cohesive leadership skills and ability to drive projects forward to the conclusion.
- Aptitude to enthusiastically engage with colleagues and business partners to maintain appropriate ethical, legal and compliance standards.
- The ability to effectively and efficiently handle external counsel in the provision of legal services
- General understanding of Intellectual Property matters and issues
- A degree in law from a reputed University in India and/or abroad.
- Location – Mahim, Mumbai
Associate – General Corporate,Vaish Associates Advocates, New Delhi( PQE- 2-3 Years)
Our Delhi office is on the lookout for lawyers with 2-3 years PQE in General Corporate matters. The incumbent should be a team player, from a good law school having a strong drafting and oral communication skills. We are looking for suitable candidates who have experience in drafting legal opinions on matters relating to Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI and labour laws, conducting legal due diligence, and drafting/ reviewing of agreements like share purchase agreements, share subscription agreements, shareholders agreements, business transfer agreements, asset purchase agreements, joint venture agreement, employment contracts, independent consultant contracts, distributorship agreements, NDA etc.;
Candidates with Company Secretary qualification will be an added advantage.
The candidates selected can expect a varied and challenging work experience and will be offered a remuneration commensurate with their experience and skillsets.
Desirous candidates may email their applications to [email protected] (with a subject line: Associate – General Corporate).
Associate,AP & Partners , New Delhi,( PQE- 5-6 Years)
AP & Partners is looking for PQE 5+ lawyers for its corporate team. This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic lawyers who are ready to transition to leadership roles. Work profile would largely be:
- Cross-border and domestic M&A and investments
- General corporate advisory
- TMT law and policy
- Corporate and shareholder disputes
Ideal candidates would have around around 5-6 years of post qualification experience with a leading law firm and a law degree from a top-10 law school.
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here