Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Oct 13 , 2021
Legal Counsel,REVOS, Bengaluru(PQE N/A Years)
What You Are Required To Do At REVOS
Draft high quality legal agreements that are of strategic and operational importance to the company in liaison and coordination with External Solicitors
Ability to take ownership and operate independently in the delivery of legal services with a sense of urgency, reliability, practicality, and personal skills compatible with building trust with stakeholders
Support to in-house departments on major and complex legal matters and playing an active role in the development and effectiveness of the legal department by sharing knowledge and experience
Working with compliance owners to implement corporate compliance procedures and processes
Work collaboratively with and support Head Strategy & Legal on various activities
Work effectively with external counsels and monitor their performance
Work effectively with stakeholders and provide day to day advice on a wide range of legal matters including corporate, competition, privacy, data protection, employment, real estate, marketing, consumer protection, EHS, cybersecurity, motor vehicles and other applicable laws and regulations, as well as on Govt. policies and initiatives on EVs in India
Review, negotiate and finalize the contracts and agreements relating to Business, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, R&D, Fund-raising, and other activities of the company
Manage all disputes and litigation matters, and coordinate with external solicitors
Design, implement and enforce company policies, Legal SOPs and playbook to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations in India
Play an active role in day-to-day activities of the legal function, including development and implementation of local legal systems, processes, and trainings
Be sensitive to rapidly changing work and business priorities and have an adaptable and flexible approach to work to ensure timely, positive and constructive legal counselling
Ensure legal risks are timely identified, assessed, evaluated, and mitigated through proper strategic and management action plans, as necessary
What We Are Looking For
Ethics, Integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism
Positive, agile, optimistic, hands-on attitude
Business acumen and attention to detail
Proactive, pragmatic and solution-oriented approach
Leadership in Strategic thinking, Decision making, Legal risk management, Work prioritization, time, and people management
Team-oriented, self-driven, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
Mindset to thrive in a challenging start-up environment
Legal Associate,Bathiya Legal, Mumbai (PQE-2 Years)
Candidate should hold a Law degree and enrolled with Bar Council.
Candidate must have 2 years of experience in Real Estate.
Candidate must be from Mumbai and must speak and read Mara
Legal Secretary,Rohar Technologies ,India Remote(PQE- N/A years)
The candidate for this position will be successful if they are able to execute a variety of secretarial duties of a confidential nature. These tasks will include working with attorneys, paralegals and other members of the firm with a series of administrative functions. Therefore, the candidate will have to have effective time managements and organizational skills coupled with the ability to be detail oriented. Responsibilities
- Administrative functions such as managing logistics
- First point of contact/representative for clients
- Other duties as assigned
- High school degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Legal Associate,Environment & Elevations, Kota ( PQE- 1+ Years)
Conducting legal analysis and researching legal matters.
Providing advice on legal matters.
Drafting legal opinions, memoranda, and briefing documents.
Reviewing legal material.
Formulating formalities regarding settlements of disputes.
Monitoring the implementation of the legal clauses.
Bachelors degree in Law.
Experience in the law field.
Strong analytical and research skills.
Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to work well within a team and individually.
Ability to work long hours when needed.
Legal Assistant,Vijayvergiya Law Group PLLC, Bhopal (PQE N/A Years)
The ideal candidate will ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management by providing legal services under the supervision of an attorney. This individual will communicate frequently with the clients in order to serve them adequately. Additionally, this candidate will conduct necessary case research and drafting to aid the legal proceedings. Attention to detail is a must.
- Provide administrative support to lawyer
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Pro actively look at the documents to find red flags
- Law degree
- Good Command over English (Written and Spoken)
- Computer Literate
Associate – Legal & Regulation,Indian Institute for Human Settlements,Bengaluru (PQE 2 Years)
As part of IIHS’ detailed legal work, we are looking for a candidate to fill the full-time position of Associate – Legal & Regulation in our Delhi office.
Activities and Tasks
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Legal Support (primary):
- Assisting with legal and regulatory matters;
- Contract drafting and contract management;
- Transactional advisory and drafting, preferably with experience of:
- matters pertaining to the ‘not for profit’ sector;
- procurement and tendering;
- construction contracts (Works, Design Build, PPP models);
- transactional elements of IPR related matters;
- Providing documentation support;
- Institutional process drafting;
- Assisting with legal advisory, memos and opinion writing, litigation proceedings and related support as applicable;
- Undertaking legal and regulatory due diligence;
- Research (secondary):
- Assisting with research and academic work on aspects of urban law and policy, as relevant to IIHS;
- Providing support to other IIHS activities including academics, research, training, practice, operations and others;
- Participating in all activities of Institution-Building at IIHS; carrying out tasks as assigned.
Structure and Reporting
The Associate – Legal & Regulation will report to the Head – Legal & Regulation or persons designated by the Head – Legal & Regulation at IIHS, and will collaborate effectively with a diverse group of internal teams and external individuals/organisations, and students.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic lawyer with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Law and around 2 years of work experience in relevant areas, including preferably, experience of dealing with legal and regulatory issues in the non-for-profit sector.
Other qualifications required for this role, include:
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Excellent communication skills in written English;
- Good communication skills and fluency in Hindi/Kannada (written and spoken);
- Ability to undertake rigorous research on contracts, labour law, taxation law, privacy/date protection legislation, case law, institutional structures and relevant legislative matters, with pronounced evidence of strong drafting and transactional skills;
- Ability to understand law in contexts and propose iterative solutions;
- Ability to assist with litigation related matters;
- Ability to work in a highly inter-disciplinary team and under strict and frequent deadlines;
- Professional experience in dealing with Government agencies/entities.
This offer is on an exclusive basis, which implies that other professional assignments (whether compensated or not) that bear a potential conflict of interest with IIHS cannot be undertaken.
The search will remain open until the position is filled.
This position is based in Delhi or Bengaluru and may entail travel to other locations in India.
Legal Assistant,Clark & Kent Executive Search, Hyderabad (PQE 2- 3Years)
Experience of 2 to 3 years.
Minimum 2 years of experience in CS, M&A, PE, VC, JV etc. or recently qualified fresher with an
internship experience from a reputed law firm.
Experience of working in commercial contracts and Mergers and Acquisition Transactions.
Experience of working in real estate or infrastructure industry and knowledge of relevant
Can join in 2weeks.
Legal – Associate Manger/ Sr. Executive/Executive,L&T Technology Services Limited, Mysore( PQE- 3 – 6 Years)
Job Location :Baroda/ Mysore.
o The ideal candidate should have four years post qualification experience in contract/commercial law, preferably within the Engineering, IT/Telecom market.
o Prior experience with a multi-national company and/or top law firm is desirable.
o The main focus of the role will be to manage contractual issues.
o This position will require regular liaison with all internal departments as well as customer/supplier facing.
o To examine, review and summarize NDA, MOU, Subcontractor/Vendor Agreement, End User Licensing Agreement, etc.
o Drafting, vetting, reviewing, negotiating agreements, amendments, other legal documents including agreements for HR, procurement, relating to engineering, telecom, IT sector, lease agreements and other agreements with a good understanding of risks.
o To draft alternative clauses where necessary.
o To negotiate with vendor, customer agreements in conjunction with front end/sales teams.
o In depth detailed research on various legal issues/projects.
o Advising and assist key departments on all contractual matters.
o Update contract database/Legal Repository on a regular basis and other quasi legal duties.
o Handling general administrative duties including contract bundling, filing, letters.
o Degree in Law from a renowned law school plus 3 – 6 yeas of post qualification experience in contract/commercial law and contract management.
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills and drafting skills.
o Experience in dealing with external customers/clients.
o Ability to manage and prioritize heavy and variable workload.
o Proven accuracy and attention to detail.
Associate,M.I.K. Legal ,Jaipur( PQE- 1-2 Years)
Job location: Jaipur
Salary :- Depending upon the candidate’s profile and experience.
No. of Vacant positions – 1
Exp:- 1-2 years experience in Real Estate Industry
Candidate should have an idea of Real Estate laws, local laws, decent Drafting skills.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV to [email protected] referenced with Subject: “Application for Associate Position – along with a brief write up of your work experience and fields of expertise
Associate Advocate,Office of Lily Thomas & Saju Jakob
Advocates & Solicitors, New Delhi ( PQE- 7 to 10 Years)
We are hiring an associate advocate with PQE 7 to 10 years.
Candidates possessing High Court and Supreme Court experience will be preferred.
Candidates may kindly mention their salary expectation and their residential address in the CV.
Salary: As per industry standards.
Interested candidates can email the CV to [email protected] alongwith cover letter.
Associate, Indus Law, Delhi PQE- 1-3 Years)
Competition team in Indus Law (Delhi office) is looking for an associate at A1. Prior experience in competition law is required. Anyone interested in the same may send their resume to [email protected].
Associate, Dua Associates, Delhi (PQE – 2 Years)
We are looking to hire a smart, young legal professional for our Delhi-NCR office. So those of you based in Delhi NCR ( unless you are willing to relocate) , with upto 2 years post-qualification experience and wishing to pursue a career in commerciallitigation may reach out to Angad Varma at [email protected]
Counsel-India, International MNC, Mumbai( PQE- 5-8 Years)
Our client, an international MNC is looking to hire a Counsel-India who has experience in disputes and contract management with a PQE of 5-8 years. The candidates must be based out of Mumbai or willing to relocate.
Relevant professionals can reach out to me at [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Senior Associate, Algo Legal , Bengaluru( PQE-4+ Years)
We at Algo Legal are looking for an exceptional, quality-driven and energetic general corporate lawyer (Senior Associate) with a work experience of 4+ years to join our growing team at Bengaluru office. ?
We are disrupting the status quo by offering legal services that are suited to the 21st century.
The successful candidate is expected to have strong prior experience in independently drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal documents including a wide variety of commercial contracts.
We’re a young hard-working team that is passionate about what we do. Check out our practice areas at https://algolegal.in.
Contract Lawyer, Leading Fintech Firm, Bengaluru( PQE- 5-8 Years)
Manager Legal – FinTech Company Our client, one of India’s leading financial technology platforms, is looking to hire for their legal team, a contract lawyer with 2-5 years of experience, for their Bengaluru office. The company is a lighting example of India’s digitization of tax systems providing solutions for Income Tax filing, GST, and Mutual Fund Investments. Both law firms and in-house experts are welcome to apply. Job Description
- Drafting, reviewing, redlining, analyzing, and summarizing various legal documentation such as software services agreements, commercial agreements, share subscription and purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, channel partner agreements, non-disclosure agreements, memorandum of understanding, and software license agreement
- Analyzing and assessing business processes, identifying issues, and proposing pragmatic solutions while possessing a strong legal and business judgment
- Skilled in excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Competence in a broad range of corporate and business laws and experience in undertaking and executing complex commercial transactions
- Possessing an exceptional legal aptitude and acumen in analyzing statutes, regulations, and documents while possessing a commercial outlook
- A consensus builder with great people skills who can effectively and efficiently collaborate and build relationships with attorneys and business clients at all levels throughout the organization
Capital Markets Lawyer (DCM),International Law Firm, New Delhi( PQE- 1 to 4 Years)
Our Client, a top International Law Firm, is looking to retain a Capital Markets Lawyer (DCM) for their Singapore practice. Professionals with 1 to 4 years PQE with a tier 1 Capital Markets practice in India or Singapore would be preferred, and a foreign qualification would be an added advantage. Interested candidates may write to [email protected] or [email protected] for a detailed discussion.
Assistant Professors,Geeta Institute of Law , Delhi-NCR( PQE- N/A Years)
Jobs in Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat, Delhi-NCR (Affiliated to Kurukshetra University) Applications are invited for the Law Faculty Positions of Assistant Professors. Ph.D./ NET qualified candidates will be given preferences).
Last Date to Apply– 15th Oct., 2021 Interested candidates send your CV to [email protected]
Selected Candidates Interview will be conducted at GIL Campus
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here