Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Oct 9 , 2021
Legal Manager,PharmEasy, Mumbai(PQE 0 Years)
About PharmEasy :
Launched in 2015, PharmEasy is pharmacy made easy! Started with the sole purpose of making healthcare accessible and affordable to all, PharmEasy today is India’s leading and most trusted online healthcare aggregator in the country. We help patients connect with local pharmacy stores and diagnostic centres to fulfil their extensive medical needs.
We believe that everyone should have access to good health. Thus, through our services, we ensure you get access to the best and most genuine health products, with the highest savings in the shortest time possible. Today, we deliver medicines in 1000+ cities in India, covering 22000+ pin codes. We offer diagnostic test services across Mumbai including Thane, Navi Mumbai, Kalyan & Dombivali, Delhi with Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Ghaziabad, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Gandhi Nagar, Surat, Vadodara, Lucknow, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Jaipur.
In addition to making healthcare accessible to all, through our technological innovations, we aim to revolutionize the healthcare system by :
A) Making the industry data-driven by providing doctors and patients the most accurate information to make decisions
B) Making healthcare a universal right by making it quantum’s cheaper and accessible
C) Constructing a feedback loop for pharma companies enabling them to make better drugs to combat diseases like never
D) Eradicating fake medicines which contribute 30% of drug volume in India
E) Reducing drug dependency and drug abuse
1. Drafting, review, negotiation, and finalization of business agreements (vendor contracts, NDA, MOUs, Marketing agreements, retailer agreements, platform related agreements, supply chain agreements, admin agreements, employment contracts, business support agreements, loan agreements etc.) lease deeds, affidavits, POA and all forms of legal arrangements.
2. Drafting legal notices, representation letters to regulators, consumers or any third party.
3. Advisory legal support to Business team for the various business functions- would be good to have knowledge of the pharma related laws and regulations as well as e-commerce laws and regulations.
4. Complete handling of investor Due Diligence exercise which involves coordination across teams, providing responses to all investor queries, drafting and collating responses in a timely manner, explaining legal structure to investor/third party counsels over calls, discussions.
5. Legal and regulatory compliance pertaining to Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules, Payments law, Fintech, Company law, Data Privacy, e-commerce related laws and regulations etc., Consumer Protection act and rules, Legal Metrology Act and rules, Contract Act, etc. and advise various teams and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
6. Prepare and filing reports before various authorities as per applicable laws
7. Liaise with law enforcing agencies/external counsels to advocate company’s issues/positions before the regulatory bodies and courts of India.
8. Be a SPOC and maintain a repository for all documents of the legal team.
9. Mentor and guide the team towards keeping updated on all relevant and sector specific laws and regulations, front end discussions with business leads on advisory matters and play a supervisory role in day-to-day business contract management.
10. Manage completion of conditions precedents, conditions subsequent, prepare disclosure letters for fund raising activities including review of shareholders agreements, share subscription agreements, share purchase agreements etc.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication in English
2. Exceptional leadership, mentoring skills
3. Working Knowledge of the above-mentioned applicable laws, rules and regulations
4. High attention to detail
5. Strong negotiation skills
6. Ability to work in high pressure situations (on a need basis).
7. Paper drafting in English
Legal Counsel,Flipkart, Bengaluru (PQE-5-8 Years)
Candidates shall be a member of ICSI and shall have minimum 5-8 years of experience.
- The person should with work with limited supervision, comply to the applicable statutory requirements of the company
- Ensure all the applicable statutory records are maintained in a timely and quality manner
- Report to the Board / management on the compliance status
- Present to the Board / management of all the approvals required under applicable laws
- Ensure the minutes and related records are maintained for every such statutory meetings and records and reference
- Efficiently conducting the Board / Shareholders / committee meetings.
- Compliance of FEMA regulations including but not limited to FCGPR, DI reporting, FC-TRS filing, FLA filings etc.
- Ensuring necessary compliance of various assignments under the Companies’ law
- Ensuring necessary compliance of applicable corporate governance and relevant policies as applicable to the Flipkart group
- Enthusiastic, systematic, result oriented & methodical approach
- Capable of simplifying and communicating financial information to operations and other colleagues
- Good collaborator and collaboration skills, relationship-builder
- Focused on the detail without losing the overall view
- Commitment to honesty, confidentiality, and integrity
- Effective time management, analysis, and precise decision-making ability
- Ability to work under high priority and tight deadlines, able to test boundaries under questioning conditions
- Risk spotting mindset
How to Apply
Legal Manager Collections(Car Loans), O3Hire,Bengaluru(PQE- 1-2 years)
Legal vendor Management
- Vendor management and billing
- Initiation of various legal activities within the defined timelines
- Positive Orders from respective courts for repossession order,Permission to sale and execution of award
Legal Appearance at various forums representing the organisation
- Appearing in arbitration and section 9 matter in court hearing
- Registration of FIR by convincing police wherever required
- Appearing in under section 137 non-negotiable instrument Act
- Manage chronic case of 90+ DPD accounts & if required help in repossession
MIS & Reporting
- Maintaining and publishing MIS of Pre-Sale and Post Sale Notice sent to customers
- Document Storage
Legal Recovery Management
How to Apply
Legal Associate ,Office of Senior Advocate, New Delhi( PQE- 5 – 7 Years)
Vacancy/Job Listing: Advocate
JOB POST: Legal Associate (Advocate) at Senior Advocates Office, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi.
5 – 7 years of relevant experience at bar as an Advocate
(Preferably at Supreme Court of India)
Apply Now: Mail your updated CV at [email protected]
Legal Content Development Writer, Newgen KnowledgeWorks Pvt Ltd , India Remote (PQE 22 Years)
legal qualification is a prerequisite.
TWO years of post qualification work experience is a MUST.
Good writing skills in English and in Legal Content is expected.
Knowledge of Tax Credits is desirable.
Work Timing in 3 categories :
- Category one : 4 am to 12 noon IST
- Category two : 9 am to 6 pm IST
- Category three : 2 pm to 10 pm, IST
- Night Shift : 7 pm to 3 am.
Selection is based on :
- Online Entry Test : Pass mark is 60 %
- English Essay Test with score of 70% (essay in original thoughts and words)
- Second level test of Legal Essay editing with score of 70%.
- Client Sample Test
The selection process is expected to be completed in three weeks.
Immediate joiners from among the shortlisted candidates will be preferred.
Others will be kept on the hold list.
We expect selected candidates to work on this account for around 2-3 years.
This is a FULL TIME employment in Work from Home mode.
It is NOT part time. It is NOT contractual.
The candidate is expected to have good Internet connectivity for Work from Home.
Salary + benefits as applicable.
Annual CTC range is :
- Band One – 4 lacs and 6 lacs per annum
- Band Two – 5 to 7 lacs per annum
Placement in the respective Band is dependent on :
- the relevant experience for this role
- performance in the selection tests, especially the Essay writing and Editing.
Pl visit our website : www.newgen.com
The work is associated with very well established Legal Publishing Houses.
Pl send resume to : [email protected]. Pl mention Subject as : Legal Content Writer
Those with less than 2 years experience will not get a response from the recruitment
Senior Contract Specialist,GEP Worldwide,Mumbai(PQE-5+ Years)
Lawyers,Independent Lawyer HCoRJ, Jaipur (PQE N/A Years)
Opening for Advocates in our office. Candidates aspiring to build their careers in litigation in Jaipur may apply. Five-year 2019 / 2020 batch passed outs preferred.
Areas of law – Commerical laws and criminal law.
drop your CV on Email- [email protected]
Law Graduates,SD & Associates, Mumbai(PQE 0 Years)
We are looking for lawyers who have graduated in the year 2021 to join our team. Interested candidates may reach out to us at [email protected]
Advocates ,Athena Legal, New Delhi( PQE- 6+ Years)
Athena Legal is looking to hire 2 Advocates in their Litigation Team for the respective positions:-
1 Senior Associate with 6-7 years of PQE.
1 Senior Associate with 9-10 years of PQE.
Work profile – Disputes, Arbitration, intermediary liability, Trademark, white collar crimes, real estate, mediation and TMT.
Good communication is must.
Hiring – Immediate
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply to [email protected]
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here