About Lex Repository
Lex Repository is committed to providing Articles based upon legal subjects and it covers all the issues associated with them. It focuses to provide content on subjects that are not commonly discussed. The ultimate aim is to add insights to our readers and adding novel concepts to their knowledge.
About the Competition
Quiz shall take place Online and it will include only Multiple Choice Questions. The participants can participate in the quiz from any place with the use of a Computer, Laptop or Mobile Phone with internet connection.
The results declared would be final and the authority vests with LEX REPOSITORY to change or modify the same.
Format of Quiz
The quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
The total number of questions will be 25; all questions will carry 02 marks
There will be no negative marking.
The total time period to attempt these questions will be 15 minutes.
The aggregate will be evaluated from a total of 50 Marks.
Note- In the case where there are two participants with the same score then performance will be evaluated on the basis of time taken to complete the quiz.
• 1st Prize- 3,100 & Excellence Trophy
• 2nd Prize- Rs 2,100 & Excellence Trophy
• 3rd Prize – Rs 1,100 & Excellence Trophy
• Participants who score above 40 marks will be provided a Certificate of Excellence.
NOTE: – ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be provided to all Participants.
Mode of Payment
• Paytm – Participants can make payment to 9818143266 on Paytm (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
• For Google Pay/ PhonePe – Participants can make payment to 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
• Bank Transfer – Participants can also pay via bank account Transfer. The details for the same are as follows
Beneficiary Name- Somay Rustagi
Account Number- 62483038056
IFS Code- SBIN00021310
Account Type- Saving
Bank- State Bank of India
After the payment, all the participants need to send the screenshot of the same to [email protected] or WhatsApp on 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi) with Full Name.
NOTE- If any failure to attend the quiz after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
How to Register
• The participants have to pay the registration fee via any of the above-mentioned payment modes.
• After registration, participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form:
• Filling in details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory
• Last date for Registration –15th October 2021
• The Quiz link and Details will be provided – 15th October 2021
• Dates of Quiz –16th October & 17th October 2021
Rules and Guidelines
• Each Participant will get only One Attempt
• Participants have to attempt the quiz in one sitting without the use of unfair means
• Multiple submissions from participants will lead to disqualification
• thelexrepository.com reserves the right of final verdict regarding disputes
The subject of Quiz: Indian Penal Code, 1860
• The quiz will include questions based on different sections and various landmark case laws related to the Indian Penal Code, 1860
• The quiz may include hypothetical case-based questions, following the Indian Penal Code, 1860
In case of any queries, you may contact us at [email protected] or 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
- Webinar on “Tips for Drafting Legal Resume & Cover Letter” by Law Gardner : Oct 8!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- National Conference by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Submit by Oct 18!
- National Discussion On ‘Challenges In Online Contracts: An International Perspective” by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Register by Oct 11!
- Justice N. Santosh Hegde National Moot Court Competition (Online 29th-30th Oct 2021) by Alliance University: Register by Oct 20!
- Online National Level Legal Quiz Competition by Maharaja Agrasen School of Law: Register by Oct 15!
- Two Days Professional Workshop Cum Capsule Course on The Basics of Trademark & Patent by IJALR: Register by Oct 9!
- Call For Blogs| NLUO’s CPAJ Newsletter: Submit by Nov 28!
- Vidhi Parivartan’s Webinar On “Career And Future Prospects In Cyber Law In India”: Oct 3
- Webinar on “Traditional Knowledge as Intellectual Property: Opportunities and Challenges at the International Level” by Microsoft- IPR Chair-GNLU and DPIIT IPR Chair-GNLU: Oct 13
- Online Lecture on “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India” by Centre For Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL: Oct 02
- Call for Papers | Volume II of the NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law (JLEL) | Centre for Labour Law (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal: Submit by Oct 31
- 7th National Client Consultation Competition by School Of Law, The Northcap University: Register by Oct 12!
- MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 [November 26th -28th]: Register by 25th October 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.