India’s 1st Virtual Esports & Law Moot Court Competition is being organized by Esports4G, in association with Sivaramakrishnan’s Law Offices, from 29th March to 30th March 2022.
ESPORTS4G is an Indian platform that focuses on linking the real and virtual worlds by developing an integrated platform for building metaverses for video games and eSports organisations while breaking down gaming obstacles. ESPORTS4G was established in 2020, and in about a short period of its genesis, it has acquired a wide audience from both the Indian and the international communities.
About Sivaramakrishnan’s Law Offices
Sivaramakrishnan’s Law Offices (SLO), founded by Mr. K P Sivaramakrishnan, primarily deals in Intellectual Property Rights, Media & Entertainment Laws, Art Laws, Business and Commercial Laws. SLO’s services include Trade Marks & Copyright registrations, Designs prosecution; transactional work for artists, music composers, lyricists, content acquisition & distribution, assignments, licensing, broadcasting, advertisements, along with IP due diligence and reviews.
About the Competition
India’s 1st Virtual Esports & Law Moot Court Competition is an initiative of ESPORTS4G, in association with Sivaramakrishnan’s Law Offices to bring together students from different regions to interact, compete and challenge their skills as future legal practitioners. The competition is being conducted to create an understanding of jurisprudence accompanied by provisional enforcement on emerging trends in Intellectual Property Rights and ESports besides armouring the coming generation of the legal fraternity with research and oratory skills.
Students of three-year LL.B, five-year integrated LL.B and LL.M degree from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to participate in the Competition.
There shall be no bar on the number of teams to participate from any one University/Law School/College/Department.
Interested teams are required to register for the competition by filling out the registration form –
A prior payment of INR 3299\- (Indian Rupees Three Thousand Two Hundred Ninety Nine Only) as the registration fees are required to be deposited via NEFT/IMPS or UPI (for which a QR Code is provided in the Brochure and Rule Book)
Find more details pertaining to payment and registration in the brochure and the rule book.
Awards and Prizes
The following perks shall be awarded in the Competition:-
- Team Awards:
• Winning Team – Rs. 25000 + e-Certificate + Internship Opportunity
• Runners-up – Rs. 10000 + e-Certificate + Internship Opportunity
- Individual Awards:
• Best Speaker – Rs. 5000 + e-Certificate
• Best Memorial – Rs. 5000+ e-Certificate
- Certificates of merit shall be given to all the teams qualifying for quarter-finals and beyond.
Certificate of participation shall be given to all the participating teams
Commencement of Registrations – 29th January, 2022
Problem Released – 25th February, 2022
Registration Ends – 5th March, 2022
Clarifications & Queries – By 9th March, 2022
Memorial Submission Deadline (11:59pm) – 18th March, 2022
Preliminary Rounds – 29th March, 2022
Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, Finals, Valedictory Ceremony & Prize Distribution – 30th March, 2022
Official Link to the Competition – CLICK HERE
All queries may be directed at [email protected]
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Jobs – 17th May 2022
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.