About School of Law, Christ University
School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore, was founded and is administered by Carmelites
of Mary Immaculate (CMI). The parent university, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), formerly Christ College had the rare distinction of being one of the first institutions in India to be accredited in 1998 by the NAAC. Subsequently, in 2004 and 2016, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) has the top grade ‘A’ in the 4-point scale. In four decades, the institution has become the most preferred educational institution in the city.
SLCU entered the list of top law schools in India according to the NIRF Rankings declared by the MHRD in The Courses are approved by the Bar Council of India. SLCU boasts of unmatched infrastructure comprising of well-equipped audio-visual classrooms, resourceful libraries with the latest legal publications and journals, information centre with all-time Internet connectivity, conference halls, mini auditoriums and above all, a conducive environment to study and explore numerous possibilities in life
About the Competition
The National Moot Court Competition (NMCC), which has attracted significant attention from students around the country and has evolved into one of the most prestigious moots in the country, has been one of the most prominent events on the MCS calendar over the years.
The past editions of the NMCC have revolved around the propositions with subject matters primarily relating to Constitutional Law, Competition Law, Arbitration Law and Tax Laws. Additionally, the NMCC has had the pleasure of hosting eminent dignitaries such as Hon’ble Mr. Justice Dinesh Maheshwari, Hon’ble Mr. Justice .K. Sikri, Hon’ble Mr. Justice L. Nageswara Rao, Late Mr. Ram Jethmalani, Ms.Indira Jaising, and many other notable figures from the Legal world.
The 12th Flagship Edition of the National Moot Court Competition is scheduled to be held from 18th to 21st
November 2021 virtually, and it shall strive to carry forward the same legacy in providing a holistic experience of booting in the virtual format.
Competition registration shall be based on first come first serve basis to 40 participating teams. Registration shall be successful upon completion of all formalities mentioned in the Rules. Last day or Online Registration is 17th October, 2021 (by 6:00 PM).
|Last Date For Seeking Clarifications||15th October, 2021|
|Last Date For Online Registration(Inclusive Of Payment & Other Procedures)||17th October, 2021|
|Release Of Clarifications||18th October, 2021|
|Release Of Team Codes||20th October, 2021|
|Last Date For Submission OfMemorials Soft Copy ThroughGoogle Form||7th November, 2021|
|Researcher’s Test||17th November, 2021|
|Inauguration||18th November, 2021|
|Preliminary Round 1||18th November,2021|
|Preliminary Round 2||19th November, 2021|
|Octa Finals and Quarter Finals||20th November, 2021|
|Semi-Finals, Finals & Valedictory||21st November, 2021|
Winners Rs 30,000
Runner Up Rs 18,000
Best Speaker Rs 5,000
Best Memorial Rs 5,000
Best Researcher A Trophy
E-certificates will be awarded to all the participants.
Email: [email protected]
Student Conveners: Mr. Harit Narang (+91-9872299255)
Ms. Rachna Dubey (+91-77605 50819)
- Mediation and Client Counselling Competition 2021 by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad: Register by October 15!
- Padma Vibhushan N. A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition, 2021 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by October 15!
- Call for Papers | Indonesian Journal of Law and Society Volume 3 Issue 1 (March 2022): Submit by December 10!
- Webinar on “Understanding due diligence process in IPR” by Vidhi Parivartan: Apply Now!
- LedX Debate Competition: Register by Oct 10!
- 7th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave, 2021-22 by Lloyd Law College: Register by Oct 20!
- Online Legal Quiz Competition on “India After Independence” by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Online Legal Quiz Competition 2021 by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Webinar on “Tips for Drafting Legal Resume & Cover Letter” by Law Gardner : Oct 8!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- National Conference by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Submit by Oct 18!
- National Discussion On ‘Challenges In Online Contracts: An International Perspective” by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Register by Oct 11!
- Justice N. Santosh Hegde National Moot Court Competition (Online 29th-30th Oct 2021) by Alliance University: Register by Oct 20!
- Online National Level Legal Quiz Competition by Maharaja Agrasen School of Law: Register by Oct 15!
- Two Days Professional Workshop Cum Capsule Course on The Basics of Trademark & Patent by IJALR: Register by Oct 9!
- Call For Blogs| NLUO’s CPAJ Newsletter: Submit by Nov 28!
- Vidhi Parivartan’s Webinar On “Career And Future Prospects In Cyber Law In India”: Oct 3
- Webinar on “Traditional Knowledge as Intellectual Property: Opportunities and Challenges at the International Level” by Microsoft- IPR Chair-GNLU and DPIIT IPR Chair-GNLU: Oct 13
- Online Lecture on “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India” by Centre For Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL: Oct 02
- Call for Papers | Volume II of the NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law (JLEL) | Centre for Labour Law (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal: Submit by Oct 31
- 7th National Client Consultation Competition by School Of Law, The Northcap University: Register by Oct 12!
- MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 [November 26th -28th]: Register by 25th October 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.