About Law Legato:
The Law Legato was conceptualised, conceived, created and administered by its Co-founders and Project Heads to bring all aspects of Law under a single umbrella and provide sundry services to the law students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing needs of the law students and was formulated into actuality and reality by various programmes that are developed after planning. The team at The Law Legato believes in hard work and dedication.
Our goal at The Law Legato is to have an inclusive work culture where our team members feel motivated to bring diversity and innovation that result in better decision making, innovative and creative ideas for problem solving.
We aspire to provide online Internships to Law Students to grow in various fields as Legal Reporters, Case Analysts, Content Creators and Event Planners and Managers by organising a variety of events including but not exclusive to Seminars and Debates.
About the Opportunity:
The team at The Law Legato work tremendously towards developing a complete solution for law students. From providing various blogs to previous year question papers and notes for different courses, the team is focused.
As an intern, you can develop your writing skills along with recognition for your piece of work.
- Enrolled in law school.
- Must speak English and Hindi.
- Must be proficient in using MS-WORD.
- You will be required to write articles in the form of blogs on weekly basis.
- The piece of work submitted should be an original piece.
- It should be well researched and informative.
- The content should be presented using headings and sub-headings.
- The selected articles will be uploaded on the website.
We give opportunity to learn even if you have no prior knowledge or experience in researching. Feedback is provided for every article submitted. Period of internship can be extended on demand by the intern if the work submitted is satisfactory. Some of the selected interns can learn about reviewing and work with the review team as well.
- Duration of internship is 1 month.
- During the internship, interns would be required to devote at least 5 hours a week.
- We will have weekly meetings and it is compulsory to attend.
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
LINKEDIN: CLICK HERE
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.