About Law Legato:
The Law Legato was conceptualised, conceived, created and administered by its Co-founders and Project Heads to bring all aspects of Law under a single umbrella and provide sundry services to the law students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing needs of the law students and was formulated into actuality and reality by various programmes that are developed after planning. The team at The Law Legato believes in hard work and dedication.
Our goal at The Law Legato is to have an inclusive work culture where our team members feel motivated to bring diversity and innovation that result in better decision making, innovative and creative ideas for problem solving.
We aspire to provide online Internships to Law Students to grow in various fields as Legal Reporters, Case Analysts, Content Creators and Event Planners and Managers by organising a variety of events including but not exclusive to Seminars and Debates.
About the Opportunity:
The team at The Law Legato work tremendously towards developing a complete solution for law students. From providing various blogs to previous year question papers and notes for different courses, the team is focused.
As an intern, you can develop your writing skills along with recognition for your piece of work.
- Enrolled in law school.
- Must speak English and Hindi.
- Must be proficient in using MS-WORD.
- You will be required to write articles in the form of blogs on weekly basis.
- The piece of work submitted should be an original piece.
- It should be well researched and informative.
- The content should be presented using headings and sub-headings.
- The selected articles will be uploaded on the website.
We give opportunity to learn even if you have no prior knowledge or experience in researching. Feedback is provided for every article submitted. Period of internship can be extended on demand by the intern if the work submitted is satisfactory. Some of the selected interns can learn about reviewing and work with the review team as well.
- Duration of internship is 1 month.
- During the internship, interns would be required to devote at least 5 hours a week.
- We will have weekly meetings and it is compulsory to attend.
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
LINKEDIN: CLICK HERE
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.