About Kulfi Collective
Kulfi Collective is a modern media network that builds brands and studios that function at the intersection of content, commerce and culture. We bring together creators and technology to reimagine the future of storytelling for an open, decentralised web 3.0.
Kulfi operates through three verticals – Supari Studios (branded content), Post Office Studios (immersive content) and Keeda Media (original content). Over the last 9 years, we have produced 10,000+ minutes of content that has been viewed over 1.3 billion times for some of the most ambitious brands and platforms in the world such as Red Bull, Google, Netflix and Flipkart to name a few.
About the Opportunity
6 months (Possible extension)
The intern will take active part in the following:
- Provide proactive, practical, qualitative, and cost-effective legal support and guidance to different business functions on all kinds of legal matters, including but not restricted to corporate laws, information technology and data privacy laws, intellectual property laws, trademark laws, etc.
- Draft and/or review and negotiate on legal contracts/agreements/documents, including vendor contracts, retainer contracts, non-disclosure agreements, etc., to make sure that they (a) are compliant with all applicable laws, (b) incorporate all internal policy requirements and (c) take care of the organization’s interests.
- Draft and/or vet and negotiate on MOUs, bank guarantees, indemnity bonds, undertakings, authority letters, and other such legal documents, while ensuring that they (a) are compliant with all applicable laws, (b) incorporate all internal policy requirements, and (c) take care of the organization’s interests.
- Work on implementing contract management processes for maintaining the legal contracts, templates, and standard documentation of the organization.
- Draft and provide timely replies to legal notices.
- Provide regular and timely legal advisory, statutory updates, and legal dashboards to senior management/business heads.
- Be the local liaison for and deal with external legal counsels, secretarial team, and other legal consultants, and be the conduit between the organization and external legal counsels/legal consultants, keeping in mind that in playing this part, the organization’s best interests shall be taken care of.
- Monitor and assist with ensuring compliance with various statutes applicable to the organization
- Liaise and/or deal with Government and quasi Government departments, courts, tribunals, etc. as and where required.
- Work with external legal counsels on litigation and arbitration matters, if / as and when they arise.
Final year of law school
How to Apply:
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at IP Bulletin: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Maison D’ Auraine, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Law Office of Soumi Guha Thakurta, Independent Law Practitioner & Consultant, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Sakshar Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Morgan Stanley’s 2022 Legal and Compliance Summer Analyst Program (Mumbai): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Inovatree Consultants LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Jai Kisan, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Transworld Technologies, Pune: Apply Now!
- “VIDHI- The Legal Internship” by Think India: Apply by Dec 15!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ravi Gakhar Law Office, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Mind Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.