Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Dec 1, 2021
Senior Legal Associate, Bathiya Legal, Mumbai (PQE 4 Years)
Candidates should have corporate Merger and Acquisition experience of 4 years.
– Advising and assisting various domestic as well as multi-national mergers and acquisitions.
– Advising listed companies on substantial acquisitions and takeovers
– Assisting in transaction structuring; Drafting and vetting of transaction documents and negotiation on the same
– Conducting legal due diligence on the target companies/vendor due diligences representing the companies
– Drafting transaction documents (term sheets, investment agreements, share subscription & shareholders agreements, closing documents to the transactions and the like)
– Providing opinions on foreign direct investment/overseas direct investment issues/ share transfer issues involving non-resident entities
– Advising various Indian and foreign entity collaborators, in relation to joint ventures transactions, including drafting and negotiation of the transaction documents, setting up of the JVC, regulatory applications/ filings, advising on issues etc.
About the job
- Structure, draft, and negotiate various commercial agreements with authors or their representatives, waiver letters, assignment agreements and subsequent amendments or renewals.
- Structure, draft, and negotiate various commercial agreements with vendors, service providers and subsequent amendments or renewals.
- Review, interpret, and analyze agreements and advising internal teams on rights and responsibilities relating to those agreements.
- Understand the business and make sure all the agreements are in line with the business model and that the Company is protected at all times.
- Make sure that all the agreements are in accordance with the Company’s internal policies and business practices.
- Review marketing materials/collaterals and support the team in quick execution.
- Research on IP laws (mainly copyright laws) their applicability, implementation and protecting the Company’s rights.
- Routine legal advice to business and operations units and conduct legal research on various topics.
- Create training material and conduct training for internal team members.
- Maintain Contract database along with sending renewal reminders and processing any renewal or amendment request if so received.
- Assist the Legal Head in any other projects or legal research, along with other colleagues, as and when required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements.
- Candidates with prior experience in publishing, marking and copyright laws will be given preference.
- In-house experience in handling agreements with copyright matter in a company engaged in publishing or marketing is desirable.
- Some experience in negotiating contract relating to intellectual property licensing, service agreements, consultancy and other related services.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Sound knowledge of copyright laws, publication agreements, licensing agreements.
- A team player but with an ability to work independently.
Desired Skills and Experience
Legal Researcher,ZIGRAM ,Remote (PQE- 0-3Years)
ZIGRAM is a high-impact technology organization that operations in the Data Asset space. We are one of the fastest-growing risk and compliance technology companies in the world. Our core team has decades of experience in Data Assets, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance, Due Diligence, Financial Crimes Compliance, and Research. Our solutions and products power some of the world’s largest banks and financial institutions. In 2020 we were recognized as one of the top 10 startups in India, and within the last 3 years, we have grown to 260+ team members.
We are looking for Researchers, who will be responsible for research initiatives across various Legal and Litigation research projects and requirements.
- A highly focused individual with a self-driven attitude
- Ability to conduct in-depth secondary research with a focus on legal and litigation use cases, with high attention to detail
- Experience reviewing pertinent documentation to determine the rights and obligations of involved parties in a lawsuit
- Review case related documents like Depositions, Testimony Transcripts, etc to identify critical subject/ case-related information
- Demonstrated experience of working on legal databases in order to identify relevant case information if necessary
- Manage multiple priorities, engagements, interactions, and client relationships at any given time
- Ensure adherence of team or resources to company guidelines, best practices, and standards on an ongoing basis
- Insightfully contribute to process optimization including quality control capabilities
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan for optimal efficiency
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Contribute, positively and extensively towards building the organizational reputation, brand, and operational excellence
- 0-3 years of experience in research and operations, prior legal research background is preferred
- Experience in using multiple databases for research like Lexis Nexis, Bloomberg, Westlaw, and Docket Alarm would be preferred
- Proven ability to conduct open web secondary research
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Experience in managing operations, conducting online research, report writing, and process development
- Good language, communication, and writing skills in English
- Expertise in using tools like MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Must be an avid reader, with the experience of reading across genres, types, styles, etc. over many years
- MBA or bachelors or Law or equivalent degree from a reputed university
Legal Officer, Aditya Music, Hyderabad (PQE 2-3 Years)
Position: Legal Officer
- Contract Vetting: Reviewing, Comparing, Responding with changes & comments etc.
- Filling standard contracts (basis the check list & guidelines)
- Basic notice mails, NOCs, authorizations etc.
- Act as a SPOC for all associated legal firms on behalf of the Company (all follow-ups, coordination’s etc.)
- Document management: Organizing & maintaining soft/hard copies of documents (Contracts, Notices, MOUS, NOCs, caveats, orders, registration copies, etc.) Summary sheet, Reminders etc.
- Maintaining Standard Drafts (Licensing Contracts, Acquisition Contracts, Notices, MOUs, Term Sheets etc.), List of Mandatory Clauses, alternate clauses, Check lists, etc.
- Performing all related operational tasks: Printing, Stamping, Scanning, Photocopies, Numbering, Courier etc.
- Knowledge on Intellectual Properties.
- Graduate in Law/LLB
Years of Experience:
- 2-3 Yrs of relevant experience
- Past experience of handling Legal operations in any organization preferably in the Media/Entertainment/Music Industry
- Working knowledge and well-versed with all features on MS-Word (track change mode, comments, comparison, etc.)
- Any certificate course on Intellectual Property(IP), Trademarks, Copyright Act, Copyright infringement, Copyright enforcement
Interested candidates can call/send their resume on 9000131424
Job Type: Full-time
Speak with the employer
- +91 9000131424
Legal Assistant,Environment & Elevations, Lucknow (PQE N/A Years)
About the job
The ideal candidate will ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management by providing legal services under the supervision of an attorney. This individual will communicate frequently with the clients in order to serve them adequately. Additionally, this candidate will conduct necessary case research to aid the legal proceedings.Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to lawyer
- Handle communication with clients
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in legal assistance
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures, and protocols
Paralegal/Sr. Paralegal (Legal Assistant, Court Clerk),S.S. Rana and Co.,Delhi (PQE- 2 – 3 Years)
Assist and provide a range of legal support and administration to fee earners and other legal professionals.
Monitor, organize and maintain central records of files per firm and practice group protocols.
Prepare working lists; deadline lists, actively monitor case correspondence for updates and developments.
Assists attorneys or specialists by retrieving, photocopying, scanning, organizing, and assembling exhibits and other materials and collecting additional information as requested.
Filing documents, handling correspondence, and drafting reports on case laws if applicable.
Should have knowledge of preparing detailed reports with necessary documents before presenting them to the court.
2 3 Years Experience
SKILLS REQUIRED Self-motivated, proactive & hardworking. Ability to listen and anticipate.
Should have good typing speed and proficiency in MS Office especially word, excel etc. and competency in other computer abilities.
Attention to detail is crucial.
Excellent Organizational skills- ability to sort, index and categorize data
Ability to perform Legal Research.
Ability to multi-task.
Associate Advocate , SSRANA & Co, Delhi (PQE- 5-8 Years)
Exp: 5-8 years;
Drafting and reviewing contracts and legal documents for clients and advising them on legal matters; sending legal notices. Statutory Compliances arising under company law, ROC compliances, Labor Law, FSSAI, legal metrology, Ecommerce, Cyber laws, health & sanitary law and drugs & cosmetics laws, etc. Advising clients, drafting opinions and common law research. 1-3 Years Experience LLB (3 years or 5 years)/ LLM SKILLS REQUIRED Should possess excellent analytical, drafting skills and have solution driven approach. Excellent communication skills both written and spoken. Effective time management and organizational skills. Effective time management and organizational skills. Effective time management and organizational skills. Be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work.
Head of Legal & Business,legal-techno company, Bengaluru (PQE 2 Years)
A legal technology company is looking for a Head of Legal & Business to be based out of Bengaluru. The role involves working with internal engineering, product development and sales teams to maximize strategic business growth. The ideal candidate has an LLB and MBA with experience both at a law firm and in-house and is interested in the intersection of law and technology. Please write to [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Civic Literacy and Communications Associate ,Internet Freedom Foundation, New Delhi (PQE N/A Years)
Apply by Dec 20
About the job
Where will you work?
The Internet Freedom Foundation (IFF) is a three year young, impact focused non-profit organisation. It was born out of the largest online movement at its time — SaveTheInternet.in — that fought and won the battle for net neutrality. Today, with a staff size of 10, it is securing digital rights for all Indians. We are guided by the values of the Constitution of India
Why should you apply?
IFF is different. We are a team of high performers who combine the innovation of a modern startup with the clear, principle based values of social impact. Such inspired thinking is implemented in a highly collaborative environment of high performers. We practice accelerated learning, great levels of self-ownership and workplace empathy. You will through the course of your employment enjoy your work, improve your skills and hopefully set a solid foundation for leadership in community oriented communications, civic literacy, outreach, and digital rights advocacy. We promise you will get to build a healthy network by interacting with leaders from diverse fields who form part of the IFF community and are helping it grow.
Are you up to the challenge?
As a Civic Literacy and Communications Associate, you will have the opportunity to play a key strategic and creative role in leading IFF’s impact in the digital rights domain. Not only will you increase public literacy around privacy, free expression, surveillance, tech policy, and internet access in India, you will also channel literacy into mass advocacy. This will in turn maximize the impact of IFF’s institutional engagements. This requires two key elements.
- First, you have a creative bent of mind. Are you constantly thinking about new and innovative ways to effectively communicate ideas via multiple mediums, galvanize people to stand up for their rights, and introduce punchy, compelling narratives into your work? Do you write brilliant copy that makes people think, swipe, and share? If yes, we want to hear from you.
- Second, you are a highly organized people-person with great time management skills. You enjoy collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders, managing diverse projects with agility, keeping a finger on the pulse of social media trends, and building out a team of passionate digital rights advocates.
How to apply?
If you think you’re a good fit for this position and want to lead a young non profit organisation’s communications, civic literacy, outreach, and advocacy initiatives, please apply! We favour candidates who are available to start in this position as soon as possible. All applications should include: a resume and brief cover letter (this is important!) explaining your vision, your interests, core capacities and skills for this position.
For more info and how to apply visit here
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.