Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Dec 7, 2021
Senior executive Legal,Xpressbees, Pune (PQE-1-2)
We are hiring for a role of executive/ Senior executive Legal and Compliance at Xpressbees (BusyBees Logistics Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location: Pune
Exp: Fresher or 1-2 years
Please write to us at [email protected]
Legal counsel,CRED,Bengaluru (PQE- 6+ Years)
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behaviour. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long-lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behaviour to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true. Here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner?
answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
here’s what will be in store for you at CRED once you join as an associate legal counsel.
what will you do
- review and negotiate commercial agreements with various business partners (including D2C brands, banks, marketing agencies, tech platforms and financial institutions) on a wide range of matters from marketing, promotions, e-commerce contracts, payment support services contracts and similar standard commercial contracts to complex, high-dollar value transactions and cutting-edge business initiatives
- advice the business teams on laws applicable and legal risks related to new lines of business and assist the business teams in structuring the new lines of business
- draft terms of service, standard form agreements and other documentation for new lines of business
- provide day-to-day corporate and business law counselling
- administer and resolve legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships
- legal review of internal procedures and compliance issues
- research and analysis related to new legislation, regulations, judicial precedents or other developments which may impact the business and liaison with law firms and external counsels
you should apply if you have:
- 6+ years of relevant experience of working at law firms or at start-ups
- strong expertise in legal drafting, research, negotiation and with commercial and contentious work
- high competence to review and identify common legal issues in complex commercial documentation
- had the exposure of having undertaken legal due diligence review of start-ups generally and fintech companies in particular
- competence in broad range of corporate and business laws, including various FEMA regulations and SEBI regulations along with the ability to address related research questions with ease
- ability to analyze business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions
- ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upward with ease;Interest in start-up and fintech ecosystems along with the curiosity to track and keep abreast of the changing regulatory landscape;High motivation, are creative and laser-focused on the details
- the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and to re-prioritize quickly to address shifting business needs;
Lawyer,Bajaj Allianz,Chennai (PQE 2-4 Years)
Looking for a candidate having Good knowledge of General Insurance Industry
Skills – Litigation related to MACT, High Court Appeal, Specialised Claims before Consumer Forum
Knowledge of Tamil is must.
Experience – 2-4 years
Please send CV to [email protected]
Junior Counsel,Office of Ritesh Chowdhary,New Delhi (PQE 0 to 1 Years)
VACANCY for 01 Junior Counsel at the office of Ritesh Chowdhary, AoR, Supreme Court of India
Office: Lajpat Nagar – II, New Delhi – 110024.
Will be required to draft pleadings, Opinions and Reports; Appear in Courts.
Will mainly get to work on original side civil matters before district courts and Delhi High court and other forums.
LL.B. degree. Should have an affinity for drafting. Should have good proficiency of English language(written)
PQE: 0 to 1 year
Salary as per Industry Standards, negotiable at the time of offer of retainer.
Note: This is an urgent Hiring.
E-mail your CV with Cover letter and drafting sample (if any) at [email protected]
Associate, SSRA Legal,Neetibagh (PQE 2-4 Years)
Urgent Hiring at SSRA Legal
Experience- 2-4 years including company law and IBC. ( Applications of candidates not having min 2 years of experience would not be entertained. )
Salary – As per industry standards and experience.
Description of work- Predominantly corporate commercial litigation at High Courts, District courts, NCLT, NCLAT.
Email your CV’s on- [email protected]
Associate Partner , Sharma & Sharma, Advocates & Legal Consultants, Kolkata(PQE 12 to 15 Years)
“Looking for an Associate Partner at our Kolkata office. Advocate having experience about 12 to 15 years can apply at [email protected] with his/her credentials. Advocate having experience in handling matters in Hon’ble High Court independently will be preferred.
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Name of the firm: Sharma & Sharma, Advocates & Legal Consultants
LinkedIn: CLICK HERE
Website: CLICK HERE
Associate Advocate,SG & Associates, New Delhi (PQE 1-3 Years)
SG & Associates are looking to hire an “Associate Advocate”, having 1-3 years PQE in litigation and arbitration, at their office in Greater Kailash-1, New Delhi.
PQE minimum 1-3 Years in litigation and arbitration.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with clients confidently and with legal knowledge of the subject.
- Familiar with drafting, filing and major legal research tools.
4.High level of integrity, honesty and commitment to work ethics.
The position entails different aspects of litigation and arbitration practice, viz. attending hearings, drafting, filing, research, briefing with Senior Advocates, client conferences etc.
Remuneration offered is as per market standards.
Advocate,Chambers of Mr. Vipul Ganda, New Delhi (PQE 1+ Years)
Job Opportunity at Chambers of Mr. Vipul Ganda, Advocate
Practice Area: Dispute Resolution, Corporate and Civil Litigation, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws
Location: South Extension, Delhi
Law graduates from 2020 and 2021 batches may preferably apply for the post.
Interested candidates may send their CVs along with their cover letter at: [email protected]
Assistant Manager – Legal & Compliance,VMLY&R, Gurugram (PQE 1-2 Years)
Nature of Assignment: Full Time, Assistant Manager – Legal & Compliance
(This position is expected to handle complex legal contracts and manage corporate compliances in line with Group policies etc) and will work closely with various departments.
Qualification: A Company Secretary or LLB or both
Budget: 5 LPA
Experience: 1-2 years with a company of repute
Location: Gurgaon (currently work-from-home until office resumes)
1- Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience
2- Strong experience in legal documentation & agreement closure is a must
3- Knowledge of various legal contractual requirements for corporates with exceptional drafting & comprehension skills
4- Knowledge of handling compliances, process formation & implementation
5- Experience of having worked in an IT/digital marketing-based organization will be given a preference
6- Ability to analyse the risks while signing new business contracts and capacity to analyze legal information and do the essential paperwork on standalone basis
7- Have a control over the litigation management
8- Capability to lead and close inter-department legal requirements & manage external stakeholders independently
9- Enable company to manage internal compliances & policies effectively
10- Strong Interpersonal skills
11- Hands on experience on MS Office including PPT functions
Senior Associate / Manager / Sr. Manager ,Cacti Global, Bengaluru (PQE N/A Years)
1. Drafting and Negotiations of trade documentation for structured products (e.g., notes/certificates/warrants linked to equities
2. Drafting and Negotiation of ISDA / OTC Derivative Contracts, Prime Brokerage, REPO
3. Drafting and Negotiation of UMR implementation; initial margins, variation margins, CSA
4. GDPR/Data protection lawyers with Schrems I/II experience at all levels
5. Drafting and Negotiation related to General commercials, procurements
Candidate must be a lawyer
Must have relevant experience as per the descriptions mentioned above.
Open positions – Senior Associate / Manager / Sr. Manager
All interested candidate please forward your resume to [email protected]m
Research Assistant ,RGNUL, Patiala (PQE N/A Years)
Deadline extended till 13 Dec
Official Notification – Click Here
1 Year – Contract
Legal Researcher ,Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur (PQE N/A Years)
Online Applications ore invited from eligible candidates having requisite qualifications for Controctuol engagement os Legal Researcher for deputing with:
No. Nome of Hon’ble judge No. of Posts
01 Hon’ble Mg Justice Rekho Borano 01
02 Hon’ble Mr Justice Someer Join 02
for o period of one year under the Scheme for engaging Legat Researcher.
The maximum age of the candidate as of 7th January of the year 2021 must not be more than 33 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Legal Officer ,BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED, New Delhi (PQE 2 Years)
Legal Officer – (02) LLB from recognized University/Institute with 02 years of experience
Remuneration – Rs.35,000
HOW TO APPLY
Project Officer – Policy and Law,Ministry of Women & Child Development, Bengaluru (PQE 1+ Years)
Name of the Post Project Officer – Policy and Law
No. of Post 02 (TWO)
Essential Qualifications a. Bachelor’s Degree in Law (L.L.B)
b. Have at least 1 year of experience (post essential qualification) in legal research on
human rights-related subjects (preferably with a focus on child rights)
c. Strong understanding of the structure and workings of the child protection system,
including knowledge of child laws applicable in the protection system, namely
juvenile justice and child sexual abuse laws. etc (refer brochure)
- L.L.M and/or PhD in law/law-related disciplines.
- Have at least 2 years of experience practicing before any court of law, specifically in
the area of child rights and law.
- Training & Teaching experience in human rights/child protection and law-related
- Oral/ working knowledge of at least 1 (Indian) regional language.
- Published papers in the area of human rights and/or child and law.
Maximum Age Limit 35 years
Emoluments / Salary Rs.90,000/- per month (Consolidated).
- Implement training programs across the country on various subjects pertaining to
child-related laws and policies, for various stakeholders in the area of law
(including judicial officers), child protection and mental health;
- Development of training content and methodologies for online and in-person
training workshops on child-related laws/policies, based on in-depth readings of
relevant research articles, case law, commentaries etc.
- Undertake research activities on subject areas pertaining to child and law, including
designing studies, data collection, analysis, and report writing.
- Coordinate with governmental and judicial agencies, namely State Judicial
Academies & Juvenile Justice Committees of High Courts, State Departments of
Women & Child Development/ Social Justice & Empowerment/Police and other
systems/agencies to communicate the Project’s mandate and set up training and
- Work with other internal technical teams in a coordinated manner to develop
training materials, research proposals and other report-creation tasks related to the
Project’s case-work & official assistance rendered to governmental/judicial
- Develop IEC materials and conduct social media campaigns and other public
Location Bangalore City/ NIMHANS
Duration of the Post 1 year
(Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months and extendable based
on the performance of the candidate)
HOW TO APPLY
For more info and how to apply read the official notification – Click Here
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.