Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 15 , 2022
Assistant General Counsel (Data Privacy),S&P Global , Gurgaon (PQE: 5-10 year)
The Role: Lawyer – Assistant General Counsel (Data Protection)
Grade (relevant for internal applicants only): 12
The Location: Gurgaon
The Team: This position will report directly to the Associate General Counsel (Data Privacy) who is based in Melbourne, Australia or Dublin, Ireland.
The Impact: You will report to the Associate General Counsel and work closely with the Associate General Counsel and other members of the Legal Department to prepare legal advice, conduct regulatory research and analysis (particularly in relation to India), and support other lawyers with S&P Global’s procurement and vendor contracting processes.
You will be able to use discretion and independent judgement in the application of privacy and data protection laws and regulations, draft contracts and respond to vendor contractual questions. This role will give you scope to act autonomously within a globally diverse legal team. You will assist in providing advice and counsel involving legal and regulatory issues of varying levels of complexity. Being part of our dynamic global team requires flexibility in working hours.
- Local lawyer for India data privacy and the implementation of the new Personal Data Protection Bill.
- Assisting with coordination of outside counsel to obtain legal advice.
- Assisting with vendor contracting and negotiation.
- Producing reports based on Legal Department’s involvement in contract negotiations.
- Interacting with, and resolving, data protection legal issues across all business functions, affiliates, subsidiaries, and acquisitions.
- Assisting in the reviewing of training materials relating to data protection matters in India.
- Providing support for resolution of day-to-day matters including legal research.
- Identifying problems and support solutions-based practices by using existing precedents or procedures, including creating legal gap analysis of new data protection laws and regulations.
- Contributing to the achievement of Legal Department’s objectives.
- Qualified lawyer with legal degree and licensed to practice law in India.
- 5-10 years of experience dealing with data protection and privacy, with a focus on vendor contracting and negotiations.
- Familiarity with the Ariba contracting process management tool would be viewed favorably.
- Experience with data privacy issues related to marketing would be viewed favorably.
- Ability to handle high volume workflow.
- Professional, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others from outside the Legal department.
- The highest level of discretion, sensitivity and integrity in handling confidential information.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadline sensitive assignments.
Resource Person – Legal, Industry – IT /ITES,Bangalore (PQE: 3 to 5 Years)
About the job
We are looking for legal resource with PQE 3-5 yrs and should have experience commercial contracting. Experience with IT /ITES is preferred
Industry – IT /ITES
Interested candidates can share their resume to [email protected]
Associates, Madaan Law Offices,New Delhi (PQE: 1+ years)
There’s a vacancy for 2 Associates in Madaan Law Offices.
Office location: Safdarjung Enclave
PQE: 1+ year(s)
Practice areas: Civil-commercial & Corporate Litigation, High Court, NCLT, NCLAT and various Tribunals.
Salary: Negotiable, as per industry standards.
Please email your CV with a cover letter to: [email protected]
Legal Associate, Office of Ms. Jyoti Taneja, New Delhi(PQE- 3 Years)
Vacancy for Legal Associate at the Office of Ms. Jyoti Taneja, New Delhi.
About the office:
Ms. Jyoti Taneja is a practicing advocate in New Delhi. Practice of the office primarily includes Delhi High Court, NCLT, NCDRC, District Courts, DRT, etc. The area of specialization primarily involves handling Criminal and Civil Laws with respect to Insolvency matters, Property disputes, Cheque bounce cases, Consumer Disputes, Education matters etc.
PQE: minimum 3 years
Location: 72, Janpath, Ved Mansions, First Floor, New Delhi-01
Number of Vacancies
1 (one): Legal Associate
- Legal Research
- To provide assistance in Courts by arguing and drafting matters.
3.Assisting in appearing and arguing matters before NCLT, NCDRC, DRT and District Courts.
4.Assisting in Drafting of Appeals, Petitions, Written statements including Administrative work.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must email their updated CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Last date of application: 20.01.2022
senior associate,Abi juridique, Noida (PQE – 3-4 Years)
Abi juridique is looking for a senior association with an experience of 3-4 years(mandatory) in litigation, location sector-6, Noida
Intrested candidates may send their CV at [email protected]
Junior Associate, Js. Wad & Co ,New Delhi( PQE- 2-3 Years)
Js. Wad & Co looking for an associate 2-3 years of experience in litigation
Mail their cv at [email protected]
Associate,KS Legal & Associates,Mumbai (PQE – 3-4 Years)
At KS Legal & Associates, Mumbai
Position : Associate
Experience: 3-4 years
Purview of work :
Drafting Work related to plaints, petitions, replies, legal notices, legal opinions and various contracts and agreements etc., Appearance before NCLT, High Court, DRT and other authorities.
Interested candidates may send their CV and Cover Letter at [email protected] with subject line: Internship Application for Associate.
Please send your applications on or before January 16, 2022, after which no applications shall be considered.
Note: Candidates having prior experience in NCLT and DRT matters shall be given preference.
legal professional, Edu-tech company,Mumbai( PQE- 3-7 Years)
Our client, a leading Edu-tech company in Mumbai is looking to hire a legal professional with 3-7 years of experience in compliance, corporate advisory and IPR.
Professionals from FMCG and E-commerce companies will be preferred.
Interested professionals are encouraged to share their resume to [email protected] for a detailed discussion.
Associate Legal, HDB financial services Ltd, Rajkot and Ahmedabad( PQE- 3+ Years)
Looking for legal manager @ Rajkot and Ahmedabad.
2 Associate Legal @ Ahmedabad in HDB financial services Ltd,
He must have working experience in LAP and having good knowledge of sarfaesi act/NIA/Arbitration/ and criminal proceedings good in drafting and other amendment in the act.
Having minimum experience of 5+ for manager’s and 3+ for legal associate years in corporate.
CTC will be as per market standards.
interested candidates can share his Resume to me – [email protected]
Legal Professional, BSNL, New Delhi ( PQE- 2 Years)
- Name of the Post Fulltime Young Legal Professionals in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Corporate Office, New Delhi (on fixed short term contract basis).
- Number of Posts- 02 (Two)
- Place of Posting – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Corporate Office (BSNL), New Delhi
- Period of fixed
The initial engagement shall be for 1 (one) year.
Extension for the 2nd& 3rd year can be considered based on performance and need
basis. The same will be with an annual increase of 5% after the 1st& 2nd year with
approval of the Competent Authority of BSNL.
- Age Limit – The age of the Candidate shall not be more than 32 years on last date of receipt of
The date of birth entered in matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or
in a Certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or
in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a university, which must
be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or
an equivalent examination certificate. The certificates are required to be submitted
only at the time of document verification. No other document relating to age like
horoscopes, affidavit, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, Service records and
the like will be accepted.
- Qualifications /
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals shall be eligible to apply.
The candidate should have graduated with LLB (either 3 years or 5 years integrated course).
The institute should be approved by Bar Council of India (BCI).
Minimum Marks: The candidate must have scored at least 60 per cent marks in aggregate in LLB.
The candidate should have post qualification experience of three years.
Advantage shall be given to candidates completing their five-year integrated LLB
course from any of the National Law Universities in India.
Advantage shall be given to candidates with good PGCLAT 2021 Score.
i. Post qualification Executive Experience of Three Years, preferably in Legal
Division of Central Govt./PSU, State Govt./PSU, Registered Company/Law Firm
engaged in the business of Advocates and Solicitors for more than 20 years.
JUNIOR ASSOCIATE LAWYER,Thukral Law Associates, New Delhi (PQE- 1-2 Years)
CALL FOR JUNIOR ASSOCIATE LAWYER
Thukral Law Associates understands a young lawyers’ appetite for exposure and experience in the legal industry.
We are presently looking for an associate junior lawyer who is not only well equipped with the knowledge of the law but is also willing to work hard.
The selected associates will uncover the professional conduct with which one is expected to perform in the law firm environment along with honing their research and drafting skills.
What we are looking for ?
1. Possess very good command over English (written and spoken)
2. Take up drafting work independently.
3. Willing to join on an immediate basis.
4. Presentable, Well-groomed.
5. Punctual and responsible.
6. Posses team player quality
7. Possess right attitude with the temperament of learning
8. Have experience in the legal field: 1-2 years
(Freshers may also apply)
What do we offer ?
TLA offers its associates an immense exposure to Court proceedings, Virtual Hearings, High-end Drafting, Research work, Client meetings and an opportunity to work with eminent seniors along with a pay which shall be as per market standards.
Contact or watsapp your resume at:
Email your CV at: [email protected]
No. of Vacancies:
Legal Editor, Manupatra, Noida ( PQE- 2 – 5 Year)
Legal Editor- Online Publishing
Experience- 2 – 5 years in legal publishing industry
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Law
Key areas of responsibility
- Working in accordance to work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing content.
- Do research on various areas of law, identify relevant information, documents and carry out updations in content collections.
- Keep track of various compliances and due dates.
- Training and managing team members
- Responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals
- Day-to-day operations of the content for the online platform
- Identify and share pegs with marketing team to promote
Must have skills & Experience
- Prior publishing or writing experience preferred
- One should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Power Point & Internet skills
- Demonstrated legal research skills
- Initiative and coordination
- Able to work under minimal supervision
Remuneration: Attractive packages and benefits are provided commensurate with experience.
Senior Legal Executive,Bike Bazaar , Pune ( PQE- 3 to 5 Year)
Sr. Legal Executive / Assistant Manager Legal
3 to 5 years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
1] Drafting, vetting, redlining, finalising of legal and business documents including Services Agreements, Vendor Agreement, Customer Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Inter Company Agreements, Rent Agreements, Lender Agreements and other legal documents, letters, notices and writings.
2] Coordinating with the relevant departments and business teams to understand and identify the legal requirements of our business and provide full assistance in ensuring legal compliance.
3] Responsible for proper execution of contracts / documents and maintaining MIS and repository of all executed contracts along with the key features of each contract.
4] Assisting in statutory audit, internal audit, due diligence for smooth audit process.
5] Monitoring compliance of the provisions of applicable Corporate Act, RBI guidelines, FEMA regulation, Labour Laws, etc.
6] Assisting in monitoring regulatory investigations and cases/proceedings.
7] Review and monitoring of various codes and policies required to be adopted by the Company from time to time under various applicable laws.
8] Keeping track of various regulatory changes w.r.t. laws applicable to the Company including Stamp Act.
9] Supporting is relevant other day-to-day activities of compliance department.
Requirements in Candidate :-
• You must have a desire to build a career as in-house legal counsel
• 3-5 years total experience in handing legal and compliance matters in corporate
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Driven and motivated.
• Strong analytical & logical reasoning skills
• Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
• Willing to take feedback and adopt it in the work
Interested candidates can apply online or share resumes at :
Associate-Legal & Risk,LegalPay , New Delhi ( PQE- 1-3 Year)
LegalPay is the only formal player in India focused on third-party litigation funding (TPF). We do a non-recourse investment in commercial legal claims. LegalPay is backed by a passionate team that includes core-team having prior experience of founding a LegalTech startup; marquee investors and international veterans.
As LegalPay continues to grow, we are looking for talented legal and risk resources to add to our legal and risk underwriting team. The legal and risk underwriting team strives to mitigate or minimize legal, economic, reputational, and collection risks for all invested partners by implementing stringent underwriting and case-selection processes, as well as rigorous portfolio construction and monitoring. LegalPay values rigorous thinking, clear communication, and efficient execution and is committed to an inclusive workplace culture.
• Legal research and due-diligence on litigation cases, more particularly commercial suits and arbitration
• Astute understanding of commercial litigation and arbitration in India in case including Breach of Contract, Payment Disputes, International Arbitration, Insolvency and Bankruptcy
• Conceptual understanding of Third Party Litigation Funding
• Understanding how NCLTs work in India
• Analyse legal and financial data to generate insights to drive investment decisions
• Real-time negotiation with plaintiffs and attorneys over investment terms and pricing
• Preparation and presentation of investment memos
• Build and maintain relationships with channel partners and potential clients/businesses to increase LegalPay’s opportunities
• Abreast with through understanding of the legal landscape in India
• Managing and improving technology initiatives to improve internal processes
• Creating and validating experiments to create new business efficiencies
Ideal candidate should:
• Have a passion to learn, ability to multi task and willingness to work in situations that involve tight deadlines
• Be self-directed, go-getter willing to roll-up sleeves and make things happen; able to work autonomously as well as a geographically dispersed team
• Be comfortable to work in an unstructured environment and meritocratic culture
• Be Culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm and offering up new ideas
• Have excellent interpersonal/people skills; passion for collaboration and ability to build strong relationships; both with and outside LegalPay
• Possess superior report writing, communication and presentation skills
• Be highly organized, with a committed work ethic and strong attention to detail
Qualifications & Experience
• 1-3 years of experience working for a tier-1 law firm, corporate legal department, or other professional firms
• Preference will be given to the candidates practicing in courts and more particularly engaged in handling commercial suits and arbitration.
• Deep understanding of commercial laws, arbitration laws and their implications
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office
Pay Scale – as per Industry standards
All those who fit the mentioned criterion and are interested to apply, please share your CV at [email protected]
Associate, Agraa Legal, Bengaluru ( PQE- 0-2 Year)
We are looking to hire associates with PQE 0-2 years for our real estate practice in Bangalore. Knowledge of kannada to read and write is mandatory. Interested candidates can share their resume to [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.