Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 18 , 2022
Legal Associate,Dozee, Bangalore (PQE: 5 year)
About the job
Dozee was founded in 2015 with a vision to “Impact Lives enabling a connected world”. We are the pioneers in the field of contactless continuous remote patient monitoring. We have made healthcare as easy as sleeping on the bed, making healthcare more accessible and actionable.
In the COVID-19 pandemic at a time when ICU beds and medical staff were the rarest resources. Dozee has upgraded over 4000 hospital beds into step-down ICU, by remotely monitoring 20000+ patients, saving 30000+ nursing hours, impacting 550+ lives with timely ICU transfers.
For our relentless efforts we won multiple accolades like ET Most innovative Product of the year 2020, Anjani Mashelkar Impact Award and support from organizations like Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, BIRAC, ACT, Wadhwani Foundation and Dell Foundation.
We have also launched the MillionICU initiative, a not-for-profit initiative to upgrade the public health infrastructure in India. We have an ambitious goal of converting one million beds into step-down ICUs by 2024. We are working with several philanthropic organizations and corporate CSR arms, such as ACT Grants, Wadhwani Foundation, Michael and Susan Dell Foundation, SBI Foundation, etc.
Currently present in over 40 cities in India our ambition is to expand globally. Know more about us here.
Job Description: Legal Associate
Your mission, if you choose to accept, will be to:
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for new business partnerships.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal and medico-legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Work with external legal and compliance partners to ensure deliverables.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Help the company clear legal due diligence during fundraising rounds.
- Keep up-to-date with the evolving applicable laws and bills such as PDP
Skills & Experience needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a lawyer, with contract and/ or corporate law experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Skills needed to qualify:
- You are well organized, proactive, and empathetic.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- You have good diplomatic skills & cross-cultural sensitivity.
Additional brownie points:
- If you have experience in the medico-legal domain.
Legal Reseorcher,Rajasthan High Court,Jaipur (PQE: n/a Years)
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having requisite qualifications for Contractual engagement as Legal Researcher under various HC Judges for a period of one year under the Scheme for engaging Legal Researcher.
The maximum age of the candidate as of 1st January of the year 2022 must not be more than 33 years.
For more details and how to apply click the link below
Associate Advocate, First Legal,New Delhi (PQE: 1-3 years)
- The applicant must be from a reputed law school or National law school (preferred).
- The applicant should have knowledge about the day to day working of Delhi High Court and is expected to carry out research and drafting work on a daily basis.
- The applicant must have successfully cleared the All India Bar Exam.
- Remuneration offered is as per market standards.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
- The candidate should have sound legal drafting capabilities.
- Candidate from South Delhi will be given preference due to the location of the firm.
- Preference shall be given to a candidate who has his/her own vehicle to commute keeping in mind the current COVID threat.
Kindly answer the following questions, compile and send it in a word document:
- Tell us about yourself?
- Why litigation?
- Research and write an article on any contemporary law topic. The article should be original and be of at least 500 words.
The interested candidates may mail their CV & Cover letter at [email protected]
In-house Lawyer, Screenwriters Association , Mumbai (PQE -2-3 Years)
We (Screenwriters Association ) are looking for an in-house lawyer having at least 2-3 years of experience with a minimum of one (1) year of experience in the field of Media & Entertainment Law (transaction side). Please note that this experience bracket is a mandatory requirement, and we will not consider an application lacking this requirement. Please visit our website www.swaindia.org. to understand the organization.
The candidate should have a strong command of copyright law, the law of contract and dispute resolution. You need to have sharp communication skills (both verbal and written) in English & Hindi. It is an onsite requirement, and the position is based in Mumbai. We shall prefer the candidate who can join immediately (minimum notice period). Salary & incentives shall be as per the experience and expertise and will match the best industry standards. It is a full-time, in-house requirement.
As a legal officer, you need to lead the legal department of SWA. You shall provide legal advice and contract support to SWA members. You shall act as a legal mediator to the Dispute Settlement Committee of SWA, draft, review, and negotiate contracts on behalf of the organization, provide legal support to all the committees, and carry out the responsibilities as required from time to time. Let me tell you from experience, it is going to be a professionally enriching and daunting opportunity.
Interested Candidates should send:
a) Statement of purpose: Why do you think you want to join SWA as a legal officer? How do you have the prerequisite knowledge and experience required for this position? What is your current salary, and what is your expectation? How soon can you join us?
b) Updated Resume: Please provide us with your updated CV.
Please email us at [email protected] and mark [email protected] in CC.
Senior Associate – Legal and Assistant Legal Counsel,BYJU’S,Greater Bengaluru (PQE – 2 – 4 Years)
About the job
BYJU’S legal team is looking for young, dynamic, hardworking and passionate lawyers willing to take lead and solve problems in various aspects of corporate laws, consumer disputes, real estate, and dispute resolution.
Candidates having analytical bent of mind with the ability to spot issues and provide practical solutions along with communicating laterally and upwardly with various stakeholders with ease will be preferred.
Minimum qualification and PQE require
- LLB/ LLM from a reputed law school in India
- 2 – 4 years of PQE preferably with a reputed law firm in India.
- In-house profiles having experience in drafting and reviewing complex commercial contracts, investment documents; researching and analysing various applicable laws (including laws pertaining to information technology and intellectual property) and liaising with external consultants on various real estate and dispute resolution matters will also be considered.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate with multiple business teams to provide necessary legal support.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex commercial contracts relating to sales, marketing, infrastructure, acquisitions and maintenance, content creation and other information technology / intellectual property related services.
- Ability to identify business risks in commercial contracts and suggest protective legal measures against such risks.
- Handling and leading completion of corporate actions as part of closing investment and acquisition transactions.
- Research and drafting of legal advisories for business teams on range of topics, such as advisories relating to foreign exchange control laws, advertisement guidelines, data protection laws, information technology laws and intellectual property laws.
- Liaising with external consultants to provide support to business teams on real estate matters and disputes.
- Managing data base of contracts executed, preparing data room and summary of critical business contracts for management.
- Coordination and providing support on corporate secretarial and labour laws and compliance matters.
Location: Bengaluru (Candidate should be open to travel as per the business requirements.)
Law associates , Law firms ,Mumbai and Delhi.( PQE- 3+ Years)
We are looking to hire for Law firms in Mumbai and Delhi.
Candidate for Corporate Team,TMT Team and Banking & Finance Team.
Those having PQE of 3+years in the above practice area can write to us at [email protected]
Junior Advocate, Independent Counsel ,Mumbai( PQE-1+Years)
Looking for a junior advocate
preferably having experience in corporate law and/or real estate and having worked with startups.
Location : Remote for now but may require (re)location to Mumbai in the near future.
Lawyer, Athena Legal, New Delhi(PQE-3-5 Years)
Athena Legal is looking to hire a lawyer with 3-5 years PQE for transactions and general corporate advisory.
Interested candidates may send CVs to [email protected] with subject mentioning-Corporate Team. Position is based out of New Delhi.
Lawyers, Tatva legal, Mumbai ( PQE- 2-8 Years)
Hiring lawyers for general corporate and M&A team at Tatva legal, Mumbai
Interested persons may send their cv to [email protected]
Corporate lawyer, boutique law firm, Gurugram( PQE- 3-5 Year)
Our client a boutique law firm located in Gurugram is looking for a corporate lawyer with experience in PE/VC and commercial contracts
PQE – 3-5 Years
Candidate can work from anywhere pan India.
Interested candidates can connect with me on [email protected]
Associate, DSK Legal, Mumbai ( PQE- 2- 4 Year)
Opportunity at DSK Legal, Mumbai office –
???????? ????: Real Estate
????????: Associate (2- 4 PQE)
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.