Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 3rd , 2022
Associates and Assessment Trainees, LK&BG Advocates & Solicitors, New Delhi ( PQE- N/A Years)
We are looking for Associates and Assessment Trainees interested in pursuing a career in the field of litigation and dispute resolution with following criteria;
– Based out of Delhi,
– PQE in civil, commercial and arbitration practice,
– Willing to work virtually and physically and
– Possesses sound knowledge of procedural laws and drafting
The interested candidates may submit their resumes (with expected CTC) at-
Legal Reporters, LiveLaw, Multiple HC’s (PQE- N/A years)
LiveLaw, India’s No.1 Legal News Portal is Hiring Legal Reporters for the following High Courts
Punjab And Haryana
Fresh and Experienced Candidates can apply
Send your resume to [email protected]
Associates, Law Chambers of Lakshmi Menon,Bangalore (PQE – 0-2 Years)
We are looking to hire two associates, one fresher (0 to 2 PQE) and one senior (2+ PQE) for our Litigation practice at the Chambers. Location is Bangalore.
Interested candidates can write to [email protected].
Legal Counsel, Yotta Infrastructure Solutions,Mumbai (PQE- 5-8 Years)
About the job
In-house Counsel (Real Estate)
About Legal Department at Yotta:
The Legal Department is responsible for all of Yotta’s legal affairs, including Contract Management, Data Protection & Privacy, Statutory Compliance, General Counselling, Real Estate and other day to day legal functions. We greatly value honesty, teamwork and open communication, and are proud of the culture we have created. The Legal Department at Yotta is focused on working closely with business units across the company and the external business stakeholders in supporting our business operations.
- As a member of the Legal Department, the ideal candidate will provide legal and strategic counsel to the business on various real estate & land law matters.
- Acting as a key legal advisor to the relevant real estate business vertical with regard to various real estate and land law related matters on pan India basis, including risk mitigation.
- Providing drafting, review and negotiation support on real estate transactions and legal instrumentations such as Development Agreement, Agreement to Sale, Sale deed, Joint Venture agreement, Joint Development Agreement, Investment agreements, Power of Attorney, Release deeds, Consent letters, Allotment Letters, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with various real estate and land laws.
- Liaising with Advocates, Solicitors, and Legal Consultants.
- Dealing with concerned Government Authorities (various State & Central agencies across India), including functional knowledge of RERA.
- Keeping a central legal repository of all legal instruments pertaining to real estate matters
- Degree in Law.
- 5-8 years of prior in-house experience is a must in Real Estate or Land Laws (Real Estate related litigation experience would be an added advantage).
- Practical experience with direct involvement in or in-depth knowledge of Indian real estate or land laws.
- Experienced in drafting and negotiating real estate contracts/agreements/instruments.
- Must have knowledge and sound understanding of land records including title search.
- Hands on experience in engaging with legal counsels, legal consultants, solicitors, judicial authorities and government authorities related to land transactions.
- Excellent analytical, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Must have self-direction, confidence, and initiative, as well as the ability to lead and conclude the assignment.
- A strong attention to detail and the highest commitment to quality of work.
Sr.Manager – Legal , ICICI Prudential, Mumbai( PQE- 1 – 5 Years)
Handling Consumer Litigation matters
- Preparing replies to the complaints and Drafting affidavits, written statement etc for consumer litigation cases
- Maintaining MIS of Litigations, follow up with advocates, providing brief
- Coordinating with external lawyers on court matters and hearings
- To ensure timely and effective support to the Legal Team and external counsels by briefing them on matters
Associate , Bijender Singh Associates LLP, New Delhi( PQE- 3-5 Years)
Four Associate lawyers required Bijender Singh Associates LLP on corporate side, experience 3-5 years in legal research contract negotiations, drafting and legal audit.Mail
CV to : [email protected]
IP Prosecution Associate, Lall & Sethi, Delhi( PQE- 3 Years)
We have an urgent requirement for an IP Prosecution Associate with excellent drafting skills. Candidates with up to 3 years’ experience in reputed law firms are welcome to apply.
The compensation will not be a constraint for the right candidate and will depend on the current drawn.
Please send an email with the subject line “LinkedIn: IP Prosecution/2-3 years” with your CV to [email protected].
We will get back to the shortlisted candidates who will then undergo Virtual Interview.
Legal Content Writer, White and Brief – Advocates & Solicitors, Mumbai (PQE – N/A Years)
About the job
- Research law-related topics (combining judgements, notifications, orders)
- Prepare well-structured monthly newsletters, client alerts, articles, and blogs
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to reporting head for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams
- Identify trending topics in different legal practice areas and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Prior experience as a Content Writer
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources including legal search tools
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Degree in Law preferable
Assistant Law Officer, NTPC India, Mumbai (PQE – N/A Years)
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full time degree from recognized Indian university/institute) with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/PWD candidates). Candidates should
be registered with the Bar Council.
Upper age limit is 30 years as on last date of online application in NTPC.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for CLAT-2021 (Common Law Admission Test-2021) Post Graduate programme (conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities).
CLAT-2021 Post Graduate programme performance, from among the candidates who apply against this advertisement
in NTPC. Further, the candidates will be extended “Offer of Appointment” subject to meeting the advertised eligibility criteria. Please note that CLAT score of any other year or score of
any other examination will not be considered. All interested and eligible candidates who appeared in CLAT-2021 Post Graduate programme should log on to our website careers.
ntpc.co.in or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in for applying. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
PROJECTED VACANCIES: 10
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.