Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – April 08 2022
Legal Stenographer, ANAND AND ANAND, New Delhi(PQE 3-5 Years)
We are urgently looking for a committed and highly proficient Paralegal/Stenographer who is experienced in handling Intellectual Property matters.
Qualification – Graduate and above
Experience Level – 4-10 years
Location – Noida
Key skills :
- Should have good shorthand and typing skills
- Should have good writing and English speaking skills
- Should have good experience in handling Trademark Matters, filing, preparing covering letters, drafting, responses to examination reports and oppositions, status updates etc.
Contracts Lawyer,Cargill, Gurgaon(PQE 6 Years)
The Contracts Lawyer will be responsible to review, draft and negotiate variety of complex commercial contracts for the assigned areas. In this role, you will leverage the established forms, templates, playbook and processes to independently review and draft standard and non-standard contracts, negotiate third party contracts and track legal matters and trends. You will partner with business team members, subject matter experts and other lawyers and paralegals who provide counsel related to a variety of contracts for the company.
- Collaborate with members of the law team and clients to structure and execute variety of complex commercial transactions following the established procedures.
- Independently draft, review and negotiate legal documents including a wide variety of commercial contracts such as agreements relating to information technology, intellectual property, procurement, service, consulting, distribution, external manufacturing, sales, license, and other legal agreements.
- Leverage systems for workflow management, tracking and communicating the status of legal matters.
- Apply general knowledge to support for the assigned contract categories, including template, playbook, quality control oversight and customer experience.
- Provide support on special projects as appropriate.
- Pursue professional development in support of the global contracts group, law and company priorities.
- Independently solve complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (B.A. L.L.B)
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 6 plus years of experience in Contract Drafting and Negotiation.
- Detail-oriented professional with knowledge and experience in common law legal principles and contracts.
- Previous experience on contract drafting, review and negotiation.
- Experience working with information technology agreements.
- Experience with contract lifecycle management system
Corporate Paralegal,Calypso Technology, Mumbai (PQE 2+ Years)
Department: Confidential Legal
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location: Mumbai, India
Calypso Technology and AxiomSL have combined forces under a new name: Adenza
The mission of the Legal Department is to provide efficient, practical advice that enables informed decisions by the business, facilitates profitability and customer loyalty, and protects the company and its reputation by enabling a culture of compliance and accountability. The department provides legal support across the business, including key areas such as commercial contracts, compliance, intellectual property, and M&A. The team consists of attorneys and legal operations professionals, with personnel in the US, UK, Continental Europe, and Asia.
Team And Role Overview
The Corporate Paralegal position is part of the Legal Operations team and reports to the Head of Legal Operations. Legal Operations supports and assists the Legal Department on a wide range of matters. We are looking for a self-starter who wants to learn about and participate in all areas of Legal Operations, including contract management, contract drafting and negotiation, and corporate governance.
- Participate in the management of the global contract docket, including coordinating and communicating with members of the Legal Department and with stakeholders in Sales, Sales Ops, R&D, Customer Delivery, and Finance.
- Coordinate contract approval and execution.
- Manage corporate governance matters for Adenza entities globally.
- Participate in the implementation of a Contract Lifecycle Management System (Conga).
- Assist the Deputy General Counsel with organization-wide policies and procedures.
- Assist with the negotiation of various agreements, including drafting, preparing, reviewing, editing, and amending NDAs, consulting agreements, vendor contracts, statements of work, internal agreements, and similar documents.
- Facilitate responses to client legal due diligence requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills And Requirements
- University degree required
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate law department or as a private law firm paralegal
- Experience with a Contract Lifecycle Management System – in particular, Conga – a plus
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, capable of working in a deadline-driven environment
- Pro-active and self-starting, comfortable working as part of a distributed global team
- Ability to work with internal clients across different seniority levels
- Effective personal, organizational, and time management skills, and the ability to juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Common sense, commerciality, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Must have excellent computer skills, including skills with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Assurance Associate,EY , Delhi (PQE 1-2 Years)
The Third-Party Due Diligence team is a part of the Forensics and Integrity Services (Forensics) provided by EY. It particularly investigates conducting background checks on the vendors or other affiliated parties of the clients in order to understand the risk involved while getting into possible business relations with such third parties. The information is extracted by conducting secondary research using subscribed databases and public domain information sources.
Opportunity within EY Forensics and Integrity Services team in supporting on legal support aspects, including but not limited to, e-discovery, document review, legal research, contract abstractions and regulatory compliance engagements targeted towards global organization.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Planning and management
- Conducting audit/assessment/reviews in different cities
- Report reviewing
- Any other tasks that may deemed fit as per the requirement
- 1 month contract (With possibility od extension)
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Excellent oral and written abilities
- Proven relationship development and project management skills
- Strategic, operational and financial analysis acumen
- Ability to work independently once provided with direction
- Willingness to travel
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A recognized University Degree in a related discipline
- This may include an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in Management/Business Administration, Law Engineering, Business Information/Technology, Finance, Public Administration, Data Sciences, etc.
Junior Associate, GKM Associates, Bengaluru (PQE 0+ Years)
GKM Associates, a full service civil firm in Bangalore is looking for someone to fill a vacancy at the junior associate level. No experience required.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to [email protected]. You can also reach out to me on WhatsApp for further details, if required, and check out our website https://gkm-associates.in
Some of the qualities we are looking for in prospective candidates are:
*Good legal research skills
*Ability to speak and read Kannada
*Ability to communicate and draft effectively in English
*Ability to prioritize and learn quickly
*A keen interest in litigation
Candidates can expect the following from us based on their performance
*Learning experiences, such as drafting deeds, researching about interesting and complicated questions of law and appearing before Trial Courts and the High Court at Bengaluru
*Opportunity to work with a Senior Advocate
Compensation is negotiable and will be as per industry standards.
Associate,Ruchir Bhatia, Sr. standing counsel of the Income Tax Department, Mumbai (PQE 2-3 Years)
Ruchir Bhatia, Sr. standing counsel of the Income Tax Department is looking to hire a junior for direct tax. Interested candidates may apply at [email protected]
PEQ: 2-3 years
Salary as per industrial standards
Associate,Litigation Firm,New Delhi (PQE 2-5 Years)
Litigation firm looking for an associate, PQE-0-1 year. Only for people who can join immediately. For further queries please send your CV to +91-9776963518. The office is located in Delhi and the firm specializes in Arbitration and Civil Litigation
Associates, Chambers of Sujit Ghosh, New Delhi (PQE 0-3 Years)
Chambers of Sujit Ghosh is looking to hire two (2) advocates with 1-3 years PQE. The work is related to taxation and electricity regulatory, with matters before Supreme Court, High Courts, APTEL and Electricity Regulatory Commissions. Please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected].
Legal Associate, Exigent Group Limited, Bengaluru (PQE NA Years)
Develop a complete understanding and proficiency of our contract management tool and work on the application built by Exigent to manage legal and financial information of our clients
Validate information in accordance with quality standards
Work in Project Teams, handle client communications and team communications, conduct and attend training sessions and quality check, as and when required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to understand detailed contracts of clients across all region
Ability to analyze detailed contracts
Must have a background in Litigation
Great attention to detail with a commitment to high quality deliverables
Good understanding of legal contracts and documents such as Sale of Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence and Non-Disclosure Agreements
The ideal candidate must have work experience in areas such as Real estate, commercial leasing, supply chain management, financial services, commercial lending, corporate securities, mergers & acquisitions, merchandising, contract administration, contract drafting and due diligence
Click here for more info and to apply
Associate, Query Legal, New Delhi (PQE NA Years)
Query Legal – Advocates and Consultants, a Law Firm in Safdarjung Enclave, is hiring for the post of Associate.
Interested candidates can apply via email to be sent to [email protected] along with your CV and Cover Letter.
You can also contact them at +91-9999641617 (Adv. Karan Nagpal).
For the LinkedIn Id of the job poster, click here
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.