Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Aug 20 2022
Lawyers,Trust Legal Advocates & Consultants, Delhi (PQE 2-4+ Years)
Trustlegal will recruit two lawyers at senior associates level from 2017 -2018 batch based out of Delhi . Position is only available for litigation/ disputes lawyer who have active court presence
Litigation Associate,Agama Law Associates, Mumbai (PQE 1-3 Years)
We at Agama Law & Associates are looking to hire an associate in our Dispute Resolution Team.
- Reviewing documents and Drafting pleadings, notices, advisories, and all other ancillary stuff required in a matter;
- Engage with clients and obtain all necessary / relevant information required for the matter;
- Attending conferences and doing all base preparation required for the same, including but not limited to briefing junior / senior counsels;
- Attending / Appearing before High Courts, Tribunals and arbitration hearings.
- Minimum 1-3 years of PQE;
- Experience in working across a range of commercial disputes, high court litigation, arbitration and NCLT matters;
- Hands on experience in drafting and writing;
- Excellent verbal and organisational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments;
- Experience in attending/appearing before courts, tribunals and arbitration hearings.
Please submit your resume to [email protected] with subject “Application for the position of Despite Resolution Associate”, and the following documents/details:
- A covering letter/email;
- CV detailing the experience, educational qualifications and other achievements, not longer than 2 pages.
If you wish to read about Agama, please visit our website at www.agamalaw.com.
Legal Executive,ELV Projects, Bengaluru (PQE 2 Years)
We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join our Legal team.
1. Scrutiny of Land Records and preparing Legal Opinion of various Projects.
2. Maintaining Legal Documents of all the Projects.
3. Solving Legal queries of Customers and Banking team regarding the Projects.
4. Drafting of Sale Agreements, Sale Deeds, Joint Development Agreement, General power of Attorney, Construction Agreements, Notices, Declarations and all other agreements relating to the Land or Projects.
5. Attending Court whenever required, Co-ordinate with the panel advocates, updating the legal stages, Briefing the management.
6. Liaoning of Legal Documents (applying of documents from various departments like Sub Registrar, Taluk Offices, DC office etc.). whenever required by the management.
7. Handling registration Process.
8. All kind of Litigation and Non-Litigation works as per company’s requirement.
9. Handling Indoor and Outdoor both the works as per the requirement.
1. Follow the morals and work ethics.
2. Follow the Company policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
3. Adhering to their respective roles and responsibilities.
4. Thorough knowledge on land related laws (Revenue acts) and recent judgements.
5. Maintain company confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree in LAW with 70% aggregate
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Legal & Operations,MASK Manpower, Mumbai (PQE 2 to 4 Years)
Position: Senior Executive
Department: Legal & Operations
Qualification: LLB/LLM from a reputed College/University
No of yrs of experience
Minimum of 2 to 4 years PQE with Banks / NBFCs / Financial Institutions / Security Trustee Company / Law Firms. Must have hands-on experience of drafting/settling financial and security documentation for banks/NBFC.
- In-depth knowledge of banking law & practice, corporate laws (including but limited to Companies Act, Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Stamp Act, Registration Act etc.) SEBI Regulations, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code & NCLT procedures, RDB and SARFAESI Acts, Trustee Business etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- Capacity to achieve business targets of the group
- Other things being equal, preference will be given to persons have knowledge of local language
- Drafting/Vetting of finance documents viz. Loan Agreement, Security Trustee Agreement, Share Pledge Agreement, Inter Creditor Agreement, Letter ceding charge etc.
- Drafting/Vetting of security documents viz. Deed of Hypothecation, Indenture of Mortgage, Guarantee etc.
- Examining documents viz. MoA & AoA, Board Resolution, Title Search Report, RoC Search Report etc.
- Preparing compliance report and issuance of holding letter.
- Liaison with the stakeholders viz. Lenders, Borrowers, Lawyers Valuers, etc.
- Represent the company before Govt., Semi-Govt. and Local Authorities
- Attending consortium meetings, enforcement proceedings etc.
- Monitoring pendency and ensuring creation of stipulated security, ensuring statutory filings within stipulated time, issue holding confirmation letters, ensuring renewal of insurance, ensuring issuance of revival letter by the obligors etc.
- Handling escalations pertaining to post execution formalities.
- Ensure safe custody of documents
- Litigation/enforcement actions
CTC-Max Budget for this role is up to 7 LPA.
Associate,Wipro,Mumbai (PQE 2-4 Years)
The purpose of the role is to provide effective technical supportto the process and actively resolve client issues directly or throughtimely escalation to meet process SLAs.
- Support process by managing transactions as per requiredquality standards
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephoneand/or emails in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information,including name, department, contact information and nature of problem orissue
- Update own availability in the RAVE system to ensureproductivity of the process
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
- Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all clientqueries
- Resolve client queries as per the SLA’s defined in thecontract
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources andfrequently asked questions to aid in and provide effective problemresolution to clients
- Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitatebetter client interaction and troubleshooting
- Document and analyze call logs to spot most occurring trends toprevent future problems
- Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to speedup resolution time
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Teamleader in cases of untimely resolution
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given toclients before and after the call/email requests
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with service agreements
- Deliver excellent customer service through effectivediagnosis and troubleshooting of client queries
- Provide product support and resolution to clients by performinga question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Assist clients with navigating around product menus andfacilitate better understanding of product features
- Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteousand professional manner
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per thestandard procedures and guidelines
- Accurately process and record all incoming call and email usingthe designated tracking software
- Offer alternative solutions to clients (where appropriate) withthe objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and effectively communicate oral messagesappropriate to listeners and situations
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers to recordfeedback and ensure compliance to contract /SLAs
- Build capability to ensure operational excellence andmaintain superior customer service levels of the existing account/client
- Undertake product trainings to stay current with productfeatures, changes and updates
- Enroll in product specific and any other trainings per clientrequirements/recommendations
- Partner with team leaders to brainstorm and identify trainingthemes and learning issues to better serve the client
- Update job knowledge by participating in self learningopportunities and maintaining personal networks
Legal Associate,ideaForge, Mumbai (PQE 1-2 Years)
About the job
- Contract Management:
- Drafting, vetting, evaluating and reviewing of contracts, agreements and other legal documents (e.g. Master Service Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Reseller Agreements, Business Correspondent Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, HR Agreement with third party service providers [employment contracts], Service Agreement, Letter of Intent, General Power of Attorney)
- Providing end-to-end legal support using various tools and methodologies focused on internal policy compliances, risk mitigation, contract execution and new opportunities
- Providing strategic and solution-oriented advice throughout contract lifecycle.
- Reviewing and amending contracts as needed; ensuring amendments are properly documented.
- Streamlining generic documentation work and establishing timelines and systems around the same and advising on franking of documents to Business Team, etc. with 100% Agreements executed within TAT limit.
- Contract Negotiation:
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties for finalization and closure of the Agreement:
- Reviewing legal communications from service providers, customers and third parties, and drafting response to the same or discussing and closing the outstanding points in Agreements, whenever possible.
- Contract Administration:
- Maintaining all relevant contract files, contract database, including but not limited to termination and expiration dates of the existing agreements by keeping a track of all agreements.
- Managing all contractual correspondence and ensuring proper control of documents.
- Risk Management and Compliance:
- Analysing terms, identifying areas for potential risks and providing risk assessment of contract terms and conditions, and offering alternative approaches to mitigate risk.
- Communicating contractual issues to senior management and assisting in facilitating resolutions.
- Assessing company obligations and liabilities from a contractual perspective and ensuring compliance to such obligations.
- Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and developing or implementing corrective action plan for resolutions of problematic issues and providing generic guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Legal Research:
Researching into new regulations and legal regime of new domains of business and advising on regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies.
- Miscellaneous tasks:-
- Working on secretarial compliances & various assignments as per Companies ACT
- Coordination & execution with CS on MCA/ROC compliances & with outside legal team for legal documents.
- Downloading data from MCA site as and when required
- Litigation as and when arises
- Litigation: Assist lawyer with documents in court hearings
- Assisting in developing Company policy and position on legal issues.
Key Skiles Required
- In-depth knowledge of principles and methods of legal research and legal terminology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills in addressing complex and difficult legal and factual issues.
- Remarkable skills of drafting contracts and negotiating complex agreements.
- Proficient in using word processing applications, and database management.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills with detail- and purposeful approach
- Ability to persuade collaborate and negotiate effectively with a diverse array of people.
Legal Associate (Litigation),MintSkill HR Solutions LLP, Mumbai (PQE 2-4 Years)
We are looking for an Legal Executive in our Dispute Resolution department who brings in a minimum of 2 years of relevant expertise and smooth functioning of the firm, having specialization in Civil & Commercial Litigation, NCLT (IBC), Arbitration,
- Should be presentable and adept in client interaction and shall have excellent drafting skills with experience in drafting, agreements, sales deeds, contracts, civil suits, applications and petitions etc.
- Experienced in appearing before the Trial Courts, NCLT (IBC) and High Courts and well versed with filing and hearing procedures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a keen interest in litigation and looking to build a long- term career on the civil & commercial side.
- Should have an academic bent of mind and be able to author critical analysis and articles on the latest legal developments.
- Pleasing personality and a Good team player.
Requirements and Skills Set:
- Bachelor’s or master degree in Law having specialization in corporate law are preferred.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent accounting skills.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word & EXCEL.
Associate,ISA Global, Bengaluru (PQE – 0+)
ISA GLOBAL IS HIRING –
GRADUATE IN THE FIELD OF – LAW (fresher’s can apply)
OFFICE LOCATIONS –
There is an oversupply of young lawyers in the market. As a result, lawyers are forced to work on variable compensation models with senior advocates OR settle for low salaried jobs which has zero growth.
Young Indian lawyers have the skill set and training required to understand a client situation and provide advice. Most lawyers have excellent communication skills and also have an ability to convince. These are skills which are essential in business development.
• Handsome Salary which can increase within months
• High monthly incentives (starts with Rs 5000 and can be as high as Rs 20000)
• Opportunity to settle abroad in a few years
• You can run your legal practice while working for ISA
• Good communication skills in writing and speaking
• Convincing skills
• Entrepreneurial and growth mind-set
POST- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE (Fresher’s can apply)
• Talk to 2 (new) potential clients on a daily basis via video calls
• Advising clients by answering their questions and providing details
• Get client to pay service fee
• Client Agreement Drafting
? Associate – ?25,000 + PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES of 5,000 to 20,000
(NOTE: PF will be deducted as applicable.)
50+ Team size
Offices across India
One of the leading global mobility companies in India.
Run by alumni of IIT and IIM
interested candidates can send their updated CV on [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.