About the Online Judgment Writing Competition (IMS Law College)
IMS Law College is organising 2nd Online Judgment Writing Competition.
- The event shall be an online event.
- The participants must register individually. The registration shall be done by filling up a Google form. Link is given at the end of this file.
- The participants who register for the event shall be provided with a Unique Registration Code which shall be used for all further communication and submission of the write-up.
- The participants shall not disclose their identity in any form. IMS Law College, Noida shall communicate the assigned code on the mail IDs mentioned by the participants after the completion of the registration process.
- Word Limit: Minimum- 1500 words (excluding footnotes); Maximum- 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
Rs. 1000/- per participant. If participants are more than one, the separate registration amount Rs. 1000/- is to be paid additionally as per the number of other participants. A team may have a maximum of three participants.
Please note that it is mandatory to attach a scanned copy of the transaction receipt or a screenshot of the same [The file shall be attached with the details in the Google form].
- Name of the Account Holder: IMS Law College, Noida
- Account Number: 917020057451647
- Bank: Axis Bank
- Branch: Sector 2, Noida
- IFSC: UTIB0000723
- Font: Times New Roman;
- Font Size: 12
- Line-Spacing: 1.5
How to Submit?
- The write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be the original work of the participants.
- The write-up must be submitted in both Microsoft Word and PDF format.
- The write-up must be mailed to shrivastava[at]imsnoida.com and a copy to be marked to ks.bhati[at]imsnoida.com, govind.goel[at]imsnoida.com, on or before 30th May 2020 (3:00 PM) with the subject ‘2nd Judgment Writing Competition- URN ’.
- The participants must follow the 20th Edition Blue Book Citation.
- The results shall be declared and intimation shall be made to the prize winners through their mentioned mail-id.
- The results shall be final and binding on all the contestants.
- Winner First prize: Rs. 5000/- cash with a certificate of appreciation
- Runner-Up: Rs. 3000/- cash with a certificate of appreciation.
- Other participants will be issued certificates of participation.
- Akash Kumar (+91-95173-17609)
- Shagun Gupta (+91 9953070766)
Convener-in-chief: Dr. KS Bhati, Dean-Law
Faculty Conveners: Dr. Vikalp Shrivastava (96500-77577)
Programme Coordinator: Prof. Govind Prasad Goyal (99711-29012)