About United IPR’s Article Writing Competition
United IPR is organizing its 1st Article Writing Competition to avail Internship Opportunity for Law Students. This competition has been decided to be organized to test the legal knowledge, research aptitude, comparative analysis and writing skills of the participant.
This is an online event and the participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M from any recognized university.
Guidelines to Participants
- The word limit is 1500 words, exclusive of footnotes. Font size for content to be 12 Times New Roman and for footnotes to be 10 Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing and Justified.
- The 20th Bluebook edition shall be followed for all citations.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
- Internship Opportunity shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness
To be either provided by the participant or proposed by United IPR. The topics should conform to the latest updates on IP law.
- Internship Opportunity for a period of 30 working days
- Selected Articles to be published on UIPR’s website.
- All the participants will get e-certificates.
- Last date to submit: 1st May 2020
- Declaration of results: 15th May 2020 (tentative)
Send an email along with CV and cover letter to internships[at]unitedipr.com with the subject line as “ARTICLE COMPETITION SUBMISSION”.
Interns will be selected on the basis of their CV and Article writing.
Once your complete application along with the Article has been received, you will be notified if you get selected. Please do not follow up through phone calls/emails.
The internship offer will remain open for acceptance for 7 working days from the date of the offer. If they do not hear from you within that period, they will assume that the offer is rejected and it will be withdrawn and offered to the next successful participant. Further, the Intern will be provided Internship Certificate along with a Stipend after their successful completion of the Internship.