ABOUT AIDING HANDS FOUNDATION AND CALL FOR PAPERS
Aiding Hands Foundation is a Non-Profit Organisation, having its head office in Chandni Chowk, Delhi, registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. Aiding Hands Foundation came into existence on 26/10/2018. Since the year 2018, Aiding Hands Foundation is continuously working in the field of Social Welfare such as Education, Environment, Women Empowerment, Health Care Human Rights & much more. The main aim of Aiding Hands Foundation in the upcoming 2 years is to spread awareness and work in the field of Environment, Women Empowerment, Health Care, Education and Human Rights.
The Lex Jura Law Journal is a peer-reviewed law journal published online. The journal is run and published by Vidhivyedetta, a partnership firm.
The journal not only confines its scope to the latest and contemporary developments in the legal world but also puts light on the legal issues, with scientific research, facts and inside-study backing such information.
The aim of this journal is to spread legal awareness and to bring out and propagate the opinion of the legal fraternity so that the developments in the legal field help in imparting justice at every level and to every section of the society.
The theme of the research paperis “Human Rights and Duties” (Submit by 2nd May, 2020) and some of the suggested sub-themes are:
- Human Dignity: Fulcrum of Human Rights
- Human Rights in law and in practice
- Democracy and Human Rights
- Human Rights and responsible media
- Human Rights and Corporate Governance
- Right to Sanitation a Human Right
- Media Trail, Public Opinion and Human Rights
- Transgender and Human Rights in India
- Any other sub-theme
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected]
- The co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- Submission should contain footnotes instead of endnotes. All footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and single-spaced.
- Word Limit for each submission is between 3500 to 7000 words (exclusive of Footnotes).
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All selected entries will be published on the online platform of www.lexjura.in.
- A certificate of participation will be issued to everyone.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s ownefforts. The plagiarism limit is 12%.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to Aiding Hands Foundation & also to Lex Jura Law Journal; however, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.) is to be followed for citation. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single-spacing and justified text.
All submissions must be e-mailed to [email protected] with the subject “Research Paper Submission” latest by May,02 2020.
Participation Fee for research article would be
Single Author: Rs. 500/-
Co-authorship (up to 2 authors): Rs. 700/-
Bank Name: – Induslnd Bank
Account No.: – 201003551852
IFSC Code: – INDB0000044
Account Holder Name: – Aiding Hands Foundation
Branch : – Janakpuri
Paytm/Google Pay us on 8130179007.
Note: – Kindly share your payment screenshot with us on contact details mentioned below with all your details.
For any queries, please contact us on: –
Email: – [email protected]
Mobile No: – 8130179007 (Mr. Nihit Singhal)