About the Legalution and Article Writing Competition
Legalution is a start-up based company created by young and energetic legal experts and other associates. It delivers quality and prompt professional services on-time and that too at an economical rate with an aim to be the first choice amongst the entrepreneurs, to give their dreams a reality.
About the Competition
Legalution invites the young minds to pen down their thoughts to participate in the Article Writing Competition, on the topic mentioned below. As we all can witness that the condition all around the world is deteriorating due to COVID-19 and almost everyone including students is confined to their homes.
This essay writing competition provides an exclusive opportunity to write down their views on topics of humanitarian and related concerns. This article writing competition is a small step towards bringing a change within yourself through the voice of the youth.
Law students (both undergraduate and postgraduate), management students, economics students and other undergraduate students from recognised school/college who are interested to write on this theme are eligible to participate. Teachers, research scholars, legal professional and other those who are interested.
- COVID-19: Pre-and-Post Pandemic scenario
- Economic, Legal and Social Impact of COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Should the Legislation lay down a new Act on the crisis?
- Humanity and Community in the age of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: The Impact and Role of Mass Media during the Pandemic
- COVID-19: Strengthen Family Bonds Versus Domestic Conflict and Violence
- Has the Lockdown around India and Worldwide brought rise in Domestic Violence?
- COVID-19: An Economic Opportunity or Threat (Focus on the Financial crisis, Its impact on economic crisis for companies, How can the company use the opportunity and how to overcome the Threat)
Awards and Merits
- 1st Rank: Certificate of Merit + Publication of writing
- 2nd Rank: Certificate of Merit + Publication of writing
- 3rd Rank: Certificate of Merit + Publication of writing
- All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates.
- Co-authorship not allowed. Only Single author is permitted.
- Writing should be the original work of the participants. Only 15% of plagiarism would be allowed. Any submission having more than 15% plagiarism shall be disqualified.
- The article should be in ENGLISH only.
- The word limit for the article is 1000-1500 words. The word limit is inclusive of the footnotes.
- 20th Edition Bluebook format of footnoting should be adhered to for the purpose of citations.
- The submission should be made only in “doc. or .docx ” format.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
- Upon submission of the article, the organization will have the exclusive copyrights to the article and the author will not be able to submit the article to any other platform.
- The submission should include the name of the author, the course they are involved in and the institute they are affiliated to/the organization they are working for.
- Body: Font – Heading –Font – Time New Roman, Font size- 12 (Body) 14 (Heading), Line spacing- 1.5, Alignment-Justified
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- Footnotes: Font – Time New Roman, Font size- 10, Line spacing- 1, Alignment-Justified.
- The file has to be saved in the following manner ONLY – Full Name of author, EXAMPLE – DIVYANSHI DUTTA.
- All submissions must be sent to legalution.in[at]gmail.com. The subject of the e-mail should be “Article Writing Competition_ (Name of the author)”.
The body of the mail shall consist:
- Name of the participant
- University/College Name
- Branch and Year in which you are studying
There is no registration fee.
Note: Please note that if the participant is not registered his/ her submission will not be considered
- Deadline for registration: 10th May 2020
- Deadline for submission: 15th May 2020
- Declaration of result and acceptance of essay for publication in website: 22nd May 2020
Ayan Banik: 8617569081
Soumya Banik (Team Coordinator): 8420868853
Sanjay Gupta: 9831828022
E-mail ID: legalution.in[at]gmail.com