About the JECRC University
JECRC University, Jaipur, Rajasthan is one of the Premier University of North India, established under The JECRC University Act, 2012 of Government of Rajasthan. JECRC University had started Faculty of Law in 2017 with approval of Bar Council of India.
About the National Online Memorial Writing Competition
As per the legal literacy campaign, Faculty of Law, JECRC University Jaipur is organising the 1st National Online Memorial Writing Competition for upcoming lawyers and legal professionals i.e. law students from all over India.
- Law Student pursuing 3 year or 5-year course from any recognized university/Colleges.
- In one team, not more than 2 participants are allowed. But, however, participants may seek Individual or Single participation.
- Making a team from different universities or schools or colleges is allowed.
Note: Maximum 2 members per team but not more than that.
- Last Date of Registration: 8th June 2020
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: 12th June 2020
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Softcopy): 18th June 2020
- Declaration of Result of the Memorial Round: 28th June 2020
Participants are required to register and pay the amount through Paytm or Google pay on 9772346640 (Priyanshi Khunteta)
Participants are required to send a screenshot of payment via WhatsApp on the above mentioned number.
- Individual Participation: Rs 300/-
- Team Participation (Max 2 members): Rs 500/-
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 3000/-, & E-Certificate of Merit.
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- & E-Certificate of Merit.
- 3rd will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1000/- & E-Certificate of Merit
- The next 5 following best candidate will be awarded an E-Certificate of Excellence.
- E-Certificates to each and every participant.
Email IDs: [email protected]
Ms. Alpika Shrivastava ([email protected])
Mr. Abhas Srivastava ([email protected] )
Priyanshi Khunteta +91 9772346640
Mayank Sharma +91 9414715492