About the Lexstructor| Online Quiz Competition
Lexstructor (Online Quiz Competition) is an online, open access legal news, journals publication and education imparting platform, which is dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, thereby generating diversified research emerging areas in law.
This platform shall also encourage the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and its relation with various aspects of technology, policy making, management and other disciplines of academia, through journal and blogs sections. Besides, it provides free access of daily legal news updates to literate a lawman as well as a layman with the contemporary legal developments and know-how.
About the Competition (Online Quiz Competition)
Lexstructor Legal News & Publication is organizing ‘1st National Online Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law’ on June 5, 2020. It is an endeavour to provide a platform to all the law students throughout the nation to enhance their basic and advanced knowledge in the Constitutional Law. We are inviting every law students throughout the nation to participate in this competition and make it successful.
Important Dates (Online Quiz Competition)
Last date of the Registration: May 31, 2020
Date of the Quiz Competition: June 5, 2020 (6 pm)
Date of the Result: June 12, 2020
- Registration fee – Rs. 100/- per participant
- Payment Mode – UPI ID [email protected] or Google Pay No. 7093745767
- On successful payment, an email attaching payment receipt and containing your academic and contact details to [email protected] or [email protected]
Rules of the Competition
- Only law students (LLB/LLM) students are eligible
- 50 multiple choice (1 mark each) and total 30 minutes duration, No negative marking
- Ranking will be dependent upon total time taken and the accuracy in answers
- Lexstructor shall not be liable for any technical glitch caused from your end
- The decision of the organizers in case of any dispute will be final. Lexstructor reserves the right to change/amend /alter terms and conditions of the competition.
Prizes and Perks
- Winner : Rs. 500/-, E-Certificate of Merit, Online internship under Corp Comm Legal
(Corp Comm Legal is an independent law firm headquartered in Delhi, and led by the Managing Partner Mr. Bhumesh Verma, the Ex-partner of Khaitan & Co., Paras Kuhad & Associates and Link Legal, Holder of the coveted Chevening Scholarship by the UK Government in 2000 and Author of more than 400 published articles on renowned platforms as well as 2 bestseller books on Commercial Contracts Drafting and Mergers & Acquisitions.)
- 1st Runner Up : Rs. 300/-, E-Certificate of Merit, an online internship under ProceJure Law (ProceJure Law is a renowned legal organization who aims to make legal themes more accessible and a stimulating experience to incorporate every unique perspective. ProceJure Law seeks to leave the conventional ways of writing behind and work with a relentless drive to form our opinions, and ‘think things differently.’ Further, they endeavour to promote the legal culture far and wide in an atmosphere of camaraderie and mutual trust.)
- 2nd Runner Up : Rs. 100/-, E-Certificate of Merit, an online internship under ProBono India (ProBono India is India’s first platform that started in 2016 and which focuses on highlighting all legal aid and awareness activities around the world on one platform. It is a platform which provides free legal aid service to serve the needs of people.)
- 4th and 5th Rank Holder : E–Certificate of Participation, online internship under ProBono India and 15% off on online courses conducted by Katcheri.in
- Other Participants will receive Certificate of Participation via email.
Website : www.lexstructor.in