About Delhi Skill & Entrepreneurship University (DSEU)
Delhi Skill & Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mind-set and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training.
The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of skilling, making skill acquisition aspirational and providing opportunities to all for skilling, up-skilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support and nurture entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneurial journeys of those interested, by providing incubation, and constant support.
The University has twin objectives–
• To change the existing paradigm of skilling, make skill acquisition aspirational and
provide an opportunity to all for skilling, up-skilling, and re-skilling.
• Support and nurture entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship
The University will offer courses to people from all walks of life and empower the marginalized
and minority groups by providing them with an opportunity to attain world-class education. The
University aims to develop aware and well-rounded citizens.
The course curriculum offered at DSEU will be inspired by industry requirements and will help graduates to be career-ready. Holistic development at affordable costs will be the aim of the University while also ensuring that no student is denied admission due to lack of the ability to pay. The University will provide the opportunities of scholarships and financial assistance for getting loans and support from the Delhi government schemes for higher education.
The Intern will be supporting the various projects at the Delhi Skill & Entrepreneurship University for a comprehensive education and outreach program encompassing the following areas:
- Resolve all queries received through various communication channels established by DSEU
- Provide complete information about the courses, admission process/eligibility criteria, career pathways and any other FAQs in-regards to admissions to students, parents and teachers reaching out to DSEU
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Help plan and design processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving issues using systems and data
- Help launch new initiatives and projects of DSEU
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
Education & relevant experience
- The candidate should be enrolled in a graduation/postgraduation course preferably in education, development studies and/or social sciences from a reputed institution.
- Prior experience with a strong interest in the education sector will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of working on computer applications like (MS Office) – Word, Excel & PPT.
- Functional knowledge of basic internet concepts like browsing, navigation, general research skills.
- The candidate should have a decent command over Hindi & English language.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Help create an enabling environment for open communication
- Share knowledge and support a culture of learning.
- Demonstrate fairness and transparency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- The candidate should be able to deal with all stakeholders like Students, Parents, Teachers, Education officials effectively.
10,000 INR (Per Month) + Certificate upon tenure completion from DSEU
Tenure Duration & Type
Contractual for 3 months as per DSEU Employment Rules.
- Monday to Friday from DSEU HQ, Sec-9, Dwarka, New Delhi
- 09:30 am – 06:00 pm
- Interns will be expected to attend office regularly, as per the guidelines issued by DSEU, GNCT of Delhi.
- Interns will be expected to carry their own laptops
- DSEU reserves the right to forfeit a candidate’s employment on receipt of non-compliance with the University’s rules and regulations.
How to apply:
- Legal Internship Opportunity ( With Stipend) at LegalPay: Apply Now!
- Online Legal Internship Opportunity with Adv. Ashish Panday [Delhi High Court]: Applications Open
- Research Intern at D91 Labs (an Initiative by Setu) with Stipend: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Intellect Juris Law Offices, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Credgenics, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Rujuta Phadke Intellectual Property, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Rera Advisor Juris Unitas LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Think360.ai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Singapore International Arbitration Centre: Apply by October 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sidhu & Singh Law Offices, Ludhiana: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at slotly.io, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Upscale Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Intern cum Associate at RSLO & Advocates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Kontract Genie, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at CFOCORP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Juris & Juris, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at A&A Lawcorp LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Ochre India, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Perroayuda Welfare Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Content Writer (Paid) Opportunity at Mirza & Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BharatPe: Apply Now!
- Summer Placement Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Reserve Bank of India 2021: Apply by Dec 6!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawyered: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.