About NLU Nagpur and Contemporary Law and Policy Review
The National Law University, Nagpur, Contemporary Law and Policy Review is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, Bi-annual law journal, under faculty supervision, aimed at an inter-disciplinary approach towards legal research. It seeks to provide a platform for comprehensive research on various facets of contemporary law and policy-related issues.
Categories for Submission
The Student Editorial Committee of CLPR is pleased to invite submissions from:
- Academicians and Professionals
- Members of the Bench and Bar
- Government Officials
- Research Scholars
The journal does not restrict its scope to any particular legal sphere or area; hence the theme of the submissions may revolve around any contemporary issue of law and allied disciplines.
The Student Editorial Committee of CLPR invites submissions under the following heads:
- Research Papers: The word limit should range between 5000-7000 words.
- Notes and Comments: The word limit should range between 3000-4500 words.
- Case Comments: The word limit should range between 2000-3000 words.
- Book Reviews: The word limit should range between 1500-2500 words.
The above-specified word limits shall be exclusive of footnotes.
Guidelines for Submission
- Research papers, notes and comments must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The submissions must be mailed to clpr[at]nlunagpur.ac.in.
- The submissions must be the original work of the author(s). 15% in toto and 10% from a single source with acknowledgement will be considered within the permissible limits of plagiarism.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
The last date for submission is June 15, 2020, up to 11:59 PM. All submissions will go through rounds of scrutiny and the shortlisted contributors will be duly informed.
E-mail ID: clpr[at]nlunagpur.ac.in