About the Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad
Centre for Corporate and Competition Law, Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad, aims to educate and inform students of law about the current developments in the fields of business and corporate laws while also providing a conduit for students and peers alike to network in Indian Business and Corporate Law community (Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad).
About the Quiz
The COVID-19 pandemic has rendered individuals and society extremely vulnerable in all respects. During these tough times, we at the Centre for Corporate and Competition law believe that the Process of Learning shouldn’t Stop, Hence, We plan to conduct a National Online Quiz on Securities Law.
- Mode of Quiz: Online
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Total no. Question: 60 Questions
- Registration Fee: Rs. 100
- Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act 1956
- Securities and Exchange Board of India Act
- Public Issue Guidelines, Insider Trading and Takeover Code
- FEMA Regulations
- Prevention of Money Laundering (PMLA)
- The quiz will be conducted online.
- Participants can participate in the quiz from anywhere with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules and Regulations
- The quiz will comprise of 60 MCQs to be attempted in 30 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry 01 mark & there will be negative marking.
- The quiz will be based on the Securities Law.
- The quiz is open to everyone.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- The quiz will be conducted by Google form.
- The Registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
- Certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 1000/- to the Winner.
- Certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 750/- to the Runners up.
- Certificate of Merit for Subsequent 8 Performers.
- Certificate of Participation to all the Participants
Participants need to fill this google form and attach the payment receipt of the registration fee in the google form.
The participants registering for the Competition are requested to make the payment through wire transfer an amount of Rs. 100/-
- BANK: ANDHRA BANK
- A/C HOLDER NAME: RISHABH NEGI
- A/C NUMBER: 216310100021602
- BRANCH: KOTHUR, MAMIDIPALLI
- IFSC CODE: ANDB0002163
- Google Pay Number: 9997719883
- Last Date for Registration: 10th June 2020
- Date of the Online Quiz Competition: 13th June 2020
Contact Details (Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad)
In case of any questions related to problem or clarification regarding the competition, feel free to contact the following:
Shubhangi Nangunoori: 7032808976
Anandapadmanabhan VP: 9944989488
Email: [email protected]
- 1st National Online Quiz Competition: On Constitutional Law by Lexstructor (Internship Opportunities): Register by 31st May 2020