About the NLIU
The National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU), was established by the Rashtriya Vidhi Sansthan Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam, by an Act No. 41 of 1997 enacted by the Madhya Pradesh State Legislature. NLIU is recognized by the University Grants Commission and the Bar Council of India.
National Law Institute University’s newest rock pillar- Centre for Labour Laws (CLL) has been established in 2019. Although born in one of the most uncertain times mankind has ever seen, CLL is destined to grow as a bearer of light and empathy. The Centre is one of a kind and serves as an embodiment of labour rights for the brick bearers of the nation- our labourers.
About the Blog
Labour and Employment Law is a niche area and has a plethora of opportunities and potential in terms of research. CLL strives to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas in this field. The Labour and Employment Law Blog has been established to stimulate academic research and discussion to help develop an accessible understanding of contemporary labour and employment law issues.
The Labour and Employment Law Blog (NLIU) invite submissions on a rolling basis from law students, professionals, academicians and research scholars. Inter-disciplinary submissions involving discussion of labour and employment law are also welcome.
- Submissions are on a rolling basis.
- Submissions can be made to [email protected] with the subject: “Blog submission: *title of your blog*”.
- The blog post must be submitted in a .docx file attached to the email sent. PDFs or blog posts in the body of the email will not be accepted.
- The submission must be between 800-1500 words. Posts falling below or beyond this range will be considered depending upon the editor’s discretion.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12. Alignment: Justified. Line Spacing: 1.5.
- Posts must include hyperlinks to relevant legal sources and references made, including any judgments, laws, treaties or other legal texts which are mentioned. Endnotes must be used only for offline sources and must comply with 20th Bluebook edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors.
- Posts should reflect the authentic, original and unpublished work of the author(s).
- The author(s) must not mention their name(s), college/firm, address or any other information that may indicate their identity, in the document submitted.
- Cross-publishing is not permitted.
Pallavi Modi (Editor-in-Chief): +91 8982865624
Mansi Mishra (Managerial Head): +91 7724878106