About Centre For Insolvency And Bankruptcy Studies Blog, NLU Jodhpur
National Law University-Jodhpur (NLUJ) is one of India’s leading Law Schools situated at the vibrant and colorful city of Jodhpur, Rajasthan. NLUJ has constantly been ranked as one of the top law schools in India. Since its establishment in 1999, NLUJ has endeavored to produce exceptional lawyers and legal scholars aimed at pushing and challenging the existing boundaries of knowledge. NLUJ is committed to the advancement of knowledge and learning and is striving to become a center for excellence in legal studies. With an ensemble of renowned research centers including Centre for Advanced Research & Training in Arbitration Law (CARTAL), Centre for Studies in Banking and Finance (CSBF) and Centre for Corporate Governance (CCG), the University has always been pro-active in bringing about research initiatives.
The Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies (CIBS) is the newest addition to the list of Centres functional under the aegis of National Law University, Jodhpur. It was established in August, 2019 with an objective to pursue and encourage innovative scholarship and research in the Insolvency and the Bankruptcy laws. With various innovative plans in the pipeline CIBS is looking forward to bring about world-class research and educational initiatives in the field of insolvency and bankruptcy laws.
Submission Guidelines & Editorial Policy
- Co-authorship of a maximum of two authors is allowed.
- CIBS accepts submissions on a rolling basis. The subject of the submission should deal with any contemporary and pertinent development related to insolvency and bankruptcy laws.
- All submissions must be original and unpublished. Plagiarism of any kind will lead to disqualification of submission. The author(s) will bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted manuscript.
- Submissions can be up to 1500 words, exclusive of endnotes. The stipulated word limited is flexible subject to Editor’s discretion in exceptional cases.
- All references must be in the form of hyperlinks, linked to keywords or phrases in the manuscript. If no hyperlink is available, endnotes should be used for reference. Speaking endnotes or footnotes are strictly prohibited.
- Purely descriptive pieces are discouraged. Manuscripts will be evaluated majorly based on originality, novelty, structure, analysis and argumentation. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject the manuscript if the manuscript does not fulfil these criteria.
- Author(s) can send their submission to [email protected]. Brief biographical information of the author(s) along with the institution to which they are affiliated should be provided in the body of the email. Author(s) shall refrain from mentioning such information in the manuscript.
- Title of the manuscript should be formatted to Times New Roman font, size 14, All Caps and in bold. The main body of the manuscript should be formatted to Times New Roman font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing with a single line space between paragraphs.
- Submissions must be made in a word document (‘.doc or .docx’). Name of the document should be the same as the title of the manuscript.
- Each manuscript shall go through a rigorous review process. The final and complete discretion with respect to the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript rests with the Board of Editors.
- The duration of the review process may stretch up to 9 days. However, it is an effort on the part of the Board of Editors to revert back to the author(s) within a week. The manuscript must not be submitted on any other platform for publication while the review is still in process.
- No requests for advance decisions based on abstracts, topic proposals or outlines shall be entertained by the board of editors. The sole basis of editorial decisions shall be the review of the final manuscripts submitted by the author(s).
- Upon acceptance, the manuscripts may be returned to the author(s) with suggestions regarding the substance and/or style to be incorporated by the author(s). Publication of the manuscript is contingent upon the incorporation of such suggestions to the full satisfaction of the board of editors. Additionally, co-operation from the end of the author(s) is expected until every essential minor editorial change is made, which may even be after the submission of the edited manuscript by the author(s).
- The copyright over the manuscript shall vest with the blog after the acceptance of the manuscript for publication.
- The blog strictly adheres to accepting only exclusive publications. Hence, the manuscript which have already been published on any other platform must not be submitted for publication.
For any queries contact: [email protected]
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.