About the CLD (NUALS)
The Centre for Law and Development (CLD) is a Research Centre at the NUALS (National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi). The CLD NUALS Securities Law e-Newsletter is a leading online newsletter in the area of Securities Law.
It features articles, case notes and opinions by members of the legal fraternity in the area of Securities Law. The Quarterly e-Newsletter also provides updates on the legal and regulatory developments in the area.
Call for Papers
CLD NUALS Securities Law e-Newsletter is inviting submissions for its Tenth (X) Volume to be published in July 2020. Contributions to the e-Newsletter are welcome from all academicians, practitioners and law students.
The submission must be an original work of the writer(s) within the broader theme of contemporary issue(s) in securities law. Submissions with critical analysis of contemporary legal issues along with plausible solutions to tackle the issue will be given preference.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
- The word limit for the manuscript is 1000 to 1500 (excluding footnotes).
- Footnotes should be avoided and kept to a bare minimum (if necessary).
- The manuscript shall be submitted as a Word Document (.doc/.docx) and must be in Times New Roman font size 12, line spacing 1.5 for contents and footnotes.
- The topic of the submission and the name of the document containing it shall be the same. It is to be noted that the manuscript should not contain any identification of the author/s, which shall be a ground for rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum 2 authors).
- The selected manuscripts will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the manuscripts.
- Multiple submissions shall lead to disqualification of the manuscripts, subject to the discretion of the editorial team.
How to Submit?
In order to facilitate an independent, innovative dialogue on securities law and regulatory practice, we invite students as well as professionals to send in their entries to [email protected] on or before June 21, 2020 (by 11:59 P.M.).
The subject of the mail should be ‘Submission for CLD e-Newsletter Edition. X’. The body of the mail shall contain details of the author/s (full name, year of study, university and contact number). Any entry not adhering to the submission guidelines shall not be entertained.
In case of any queries, you can reach out at [email protected] or contact
Aditya Yadav: +91 82408 00635
Mudit Jain: + 91 82098 01348