About Webinar (MyLawman)
MyLawman is happy to bring a webinar on Supreme Court Practice & Procedure. The Webinar Session shall be on the topic “Supreme Court Advocate-on-Record Examination Tips & Tricks” by Adv Ravi Prakash, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court.
- Webinar Title – “Supreme Court Advocate-on-Record Examination Tips & Tricks”
- Speaker Details- Adv Ravi Prakash, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court.
- Date & Time –7th June 2020 | 05:30 PM
About the Speaker
Ravi Prakash is Advocate on Record at Supreme Court of India. An alumnus of Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur – Mr. Ravi Prakash worked as Law Clerk cum Research Assistant to one of the judge of Supreme Court of India. He was awarded Chancellor’s Gold Medal for his B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) program at HNLU, Raipur. He pursued his LL.M. from Indian Law Institute, New Delhi and qualified UGC NET in year 2011 itself. He joined the Bar in year 2012 and since then he is handling various matters before Supreme Court of India, High Courts and various tribunals in India including NGT, NCDRC, NCLT & CAT (Principal bench). He is actively engaged in academic activities including various Moot Court Competitions, Guest Lectures at different Law Schools in various capacity. He has drafted more than a dozen moot problem for various national and international level moot court competition including Commonwealth Moot Court Competition, Prof. N R Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition etc.
The webinar is open to All
- Any student, Advocate, early-stage Researchers or academician interested in Law, Practice and Procedure related to Supreme Court Practice and Advocate-on-Record Examination of SCI.
- Limited Seats. First come first serve basis
- The Webinar fee is Rs. 199/-
CLICK HERE, to Register for the Webinar.
CLICK HERE to Pay for the Webinar.
Contact details (MyLawman)
For any query contact
Mr Harshit Kiran +91 9472434013
Ms Supriti Bhargava +91 7691939111