About the organization:
Lawgical Forum, a platform for voicing the collective conscience of the law students, practitioners, academicians in the form of opinions, blogs, articles, case analysis, etc. aspires to ingeminate the significance and multi-disciplinary approach of law and the legal world. We intend to engender discourse on contemporary burgeoning socio-legal issues and provide an assessment of the same. It envisions to nurture the underlying interface of legal intricacies with society.
The initiative (Lawgical Forum) aims to provide comprehensive research pertaining to the trans-disciplinary approach towards law and society. The portal, in its process of proliferating legal awareness amongst masses, looks forward to providing quality socio-legal content. It fosters to propagate the voice of the vulnerable section of the society and impart justice at every level through eclectic writing. We strive to provide a platform and encourage everyone to contribute original, unpublished, and unplagiarized work. Hence, our objective is to materialize the social and legal conviction of public-spirited individuals.
About the Opportunity:
Lawgical Forum shall accept submissions from students, legal professionals, and practitioners on a rolling basis. We seek to provide a platform for good quality academic work to be able to reach the masses.
Lawgical Forum will be accepting academic submissions on contemporary legal and social issues on a rolling basis from all contributors.
- The title of the blog should be appropriate.
- The blog must be within 700-1000 words.
- Writing should be the original work. Only 15% of plagiarism would be allowed. Any submission having more than 15% plagiarism shall be disqualified.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5-line spacing. Endnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of 1 inch shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
- Co-authorship is allowed upto 2 authors.
- A candidate can make more than one submission.
- The copyright of the blog or article shall lie with the organization.
- An e-Certificate, acknowledging the hard work and contribution of the author, will be issued via email.
- A submission of high-quality may get an opportunity to work under our editorial team as a ‘Student Editor’.
How to submit:
All the entries shall be sent to [email protected] with a subject titled- “Submission of Blog”. Full names of both author and co-author (if any) along with designation, institution, and contact number(s) must be mentioned in the body of the mail.
You may feel free to contact the following in case of any query:
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: 9828733985, 7062347885. (Lawgical Forum)