About Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM)
Established in 1978, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM), is the world’s largest Youth Political Organization. Its Parent Organization, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is the world’s largest Political Party.
We have recently undertaken a new initiative in the form of a National e-Magazine, wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, professionals, etc. from all across the country.
About the BJYM E-Mag
BJYM’s monthly e-magazine is a novel initiative on part of the organization and aims towards greater youth participation, interaction, and engagement. Three editions of the magazine have been published to date (December 2021 edition may be accessed on BJYM’s official website). We invite article submissions for the upcoming January 2022 edition of the magazine.
The Magazine does not have any particular theme and focuses on various facets of public policy and issues that are present in our country, however Articles focusing on the developmental and transformation work in Uttar Pradesh shall be given preference for publication in this edition.
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published in the January 2022 edition of the e-Magazine. Once submissions are made, all rights vested in the articles shall be transferred to the Editorial Board of BJYM.
All entries must be submitted on/before 27th December 2021 at the URL – CLICK HERE
1. The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size must be less than 1 MB.
2. Language of the Article can be either English or Hindi.
3. Each submission must have its own Title.
4. The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
5. Footnoting and endnotes are prohibited. In-text citations may be used with a list of references provided at the end of the article, if required. Plagiarism shall not be tolerated and plagiarised articles shall be rejected.
6. The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words (inclusive of references).
7. An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
8. The file name of the submission must be as follows:
a. In case of Single Author – ‘<first name> <last name>’ e.g. Ram Kumar.docx
b. In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g. Ram & Alok.docx
9. The last page of the submission must include the following information: Name of the Author(s), and the Name of the Institution(s).
10. All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in the Editorial Board of BJYM Magazine.
11. Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
For Queries, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.