About Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM)
Established in 1978, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM), is the world’s largest Youth Political Organization. Its Parent Organization, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is the world’s largest Political Party.
We have recently undertaken a new initiative in the form of a National e-Magazine, wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, professionals, etc. from all across the country.
About the BJYM E-Mag
BJYM’s monthly e-magazine is a novel initiative on part of the organization and aims towards greater youth participation, interaction, and engagement. Three editions of the magazine have been published to date (December 2021 edition may be accessed on BJYM’s official website). We invite article submissions for the upcoming January 2022 edition of the magazine.
The Magazine does not have any particular theme and focuses on various facets of public policy and issues that are present in our country, however Articles focusing on the developmental and transformation work in Uttar Pradesh shall be given preference for publication in this edition.
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published in the January 2022 edition of the e-Magazine. Once submissions are made, all rights vested in the articles shall be transferred to the Editorial Board of BJYM.
All entries must be submitted on/before 27th December 2021 at the URL – CLICK HERE
1. The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size must be less than 1 MB.
2. Language of the Article can be either English or Hindi.
3. Each submission must have its own Title.
4. The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
5. Footnoting and endnotes are prohibited. In-text citations may be used with a list of references provided at the end of the article, if required. Plagiarism shall not be tolerated and plagiarised articles shall be rejected.
6. The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words (inclusive of references).
7. An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
8. The file name of the submission must be as follows:
a. In case of Single Author – ‘<first name> <last name>’ e.g. Ram Kumar.docx
b. In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g. Ram & Alok.docx
9. The last page of the submission must include the following information: Name of the Author(s), and the Name of the Institution(s).
10. All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in the Editorial Board of BJYM Magazine.
11. Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
For Queries, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
- Call for Papers | International Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy by AGISS Research Institute & MVN University: Submit Abstract by Oct 14!
- 1st Legislation Drafting Competition by GNLU Centre for Research in Criminal Justice Science: Submit by Nov 30!
- 2nd Training Programme on International Maritime Law by Gujarat Maritime University in association with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University: Oct 3-9!
- Conference on ‘Mediation: A Suggested Resolution, A Forced Compromise or an Amicable Settlement?’ by WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Sept 29!
- Legal Conclave on, ‘Indianisation of Legal System and Education’ by Law Faculty of Delhi University: Sept 29/30!
- Webinar series on ” MEDIATION IN ACTION- Process and Techniques” by ACADR, Alliance University: Sept 26!
- Call for Papers | Interdisciplinary National Conference by BIHER: Submit by Sep 26!
- 2nd Annual Lex Fiesta 2022 by CLS GIBS: Register by Nov 1!
- Call for Blogs | Nirma University, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ IP Blog: No Fees, Submit Now!
- National Seminar on “The Role of Fast track special courts in the state of Tamilnadu” by VIT School of Law X NCW Delhi: Oct 07!
- Call for Paper | Lloydian Volume 8 Issue 2 (2022), Issue II International Student Law Review Of LLOYD Law College: Submit by Dec 15!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law by CASH RGNUL: Register by Sep 26!
- One Day National Conference on ‘Right to Information: Law, Policy and Governance’ by RGNUL: Register by Oct 08 (Extended)
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 13!
- ArbDossier-GIAS Two-Day Training Session on “The Practitioners’ Perspective on Arbitral Proceedings” [Online; Sept 17-18]: Register Now!
- RGNUL CBLT Two Credit Course on Corporate Laws and Practice: Register by Sept 20!
- POCSO Workshop by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Sept 15!
- Call for Articles by WDE (World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management) Organisation [No Fee]: Rolling Submissions
- National Workshop on Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing-2022 by Alliance University: Register by Sept 22!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.