ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS:
Publications are the essential instrument of creating awareness through making people read what you know. We tend to believe that publication is a mode to express our views parts different components of the world. With this thought, we started Cyberlekh Publication’s (an Imprint of CYBERTALKINDIA) our own publication wing to create awareness through our writings and also by the writings of the young netizens.
With an aim to make awareness and communicate your knowledge to the general public with ease we provide the ISBN support, editing support, and additionally publish the book with the massive knowledge you put into the book. CYBERTALKINDIA’s publishing wing Cyberlekh Publication’s presently published many series of books.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
CYBERLEKH PUBLICATIONS[an imprint of cybertalkindia] invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Case Commentaries and other such for its book set to be published in August 2020 Bearing ISBN.
- Short Articles: 3000 – 4000 words, exclusive of references and footnotes
- Long Articles: 4000 – 6000 words, exclusive of references and footnotes
- Case Comments: 1500 – 2000 words
- Completing Formalities latest by – 21st August 2020
- Publication of the full book – 23rd August 2020
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: Font Size 12, Bold, UPPER CAPS
- Sub-heading: Font Size 12, Bold, Small Caps
- Line Spacing : Content ( 1.5 ) & Citation ( 1 )
- Body Text: Font Size 12
- Foot Notes: 10
- Alignment: Justified
- Citation: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Editorial board will go through a plagiarism check of the submitted article and any plagiarized or grammatically incorrect submission will be desk rejected.
- Submissions must be an original and unpublished work of contributors. Every submission must be accompanied by an undertaking confirming the same and clearly stating that the author shall be solely responsible for any intellectual property rights violations that may arise out of the publication of the manuscript submitted.
- The rights of publication shall lie with the Editorial Board.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Submission should be made in .pdf and .docx.
- Any student of any registered UG or PG Course
- Academicians and Professionals
PUBLICATION FEE: INR. 1000/-
It must be submitted at [email protected]
For Further Queries:
- Khushi Shukla, Managing Editor – Contact No. +91-8299129466