About the Journal
Legality Viability Law Research Journal (LRJ)* is a Peer-Reviewed, Academic Journal, Published Online which seeks to provide an interactive forum for generating awareness for broad and dynamic legal and social issues. It is open to tread beyond the conventional strategies of contemplation or explication on select fundamentals, beliefs, knowledge, techniques, and procedures that are indispensable to the legal academic discourse.
Legality Viability Law Research Journal grants a conducive opportunity for publication in the field of legal and social issues by the way of Articles, Research Papers, Essays, Case Commentaries to develop the mastery of writing in law fanatics and strengthen their ideation and enthusiasm. Legality Viability LRJ is highly devoted to elevate the layer of interaction and discourse by encouraging Aspiring Students, Research Scholars, Professionals from the industry, the Bar, and the Bench to make a contribution to the legal realm.
For volume I, Legality Viability particularly interested in papers that explore the relationship between labor, women, doctors and human rights in light of COVID-19. So the Theme for volume I is “Violation of Human Rights during COVID-19”
1. Rights of women.
2. Rights of children.
3. Rights of migrant laborers.
4. Rights of refugees
5. Rights of doctors.
Any other sub-theme that comes under the ambit of the Main theme would be taken into consideration for the submission
The work of the author should be original and unpublished, and should not be sent for Review or Publication elsewhere.
The authors are expected to keep the Plagiarism level below 10%, else the paper will be rejected directly.
The manuscripts must relate to contemporarily relevant, topical, and creative, the Selection or Rejection of Manuscript is solely upon the discretion and approval of the Editorial Board. Therefore the Final decision would be of the Editorial Board and the same shall be binding.
Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
1. Long Articles: 2500-4000 words (excluding footnotes).
2. Research Paper: 2500-8000 words (excluding footnotes).
3. Case commentaries: 1200-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- A Cover letter in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format, mentioning the name, contact numbers, email id, and name of the institution along with the declaration of the manuscript, to be original and unpublished work of the author( same can be accessed through official website) and has not been sent elsewhere for review or publication.
- The manuscript (including the abstract) must not contain any indication of the identity of the author, institution, or any related information of the author.
- All submissions must be free from grammatical and punctuation errors.
- Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format, (Microsoft 2007 or above). Submissions made in any other format are ought to be rejected at prima facie.
- All the submissions are to be mailed at [email protected] (Legality Viability)
- The subject of the mail should be: “Submission for Volume I”.
- A mail confirming the Submission of the Manuscript would be sent within a stipulated period of time.”Confirmation of Submission of Manuscript” is not to be confused with “Selection of Manuscript for Publication”
Publication Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
NO REGISTRATION FEES
- For Single Author: Rs. 300/-
- For Co-authorship (only one Co-authorship is permitted): Rs. 500/-
- Deadline for Submission of Manuscript: 10 August 2020
- Review Results: 30 August 2020
- Publication: 10 September 2020
- Publication Certificate: 15 September 2020
Submissions made after the date of submission will not be considered for Publication at any request. (Legality Viability)