The RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR) Journal is a bi-annual, student run, blind peer reviewed, flagship journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. It has been founded with the objective of facilitating arguments in black and white. Legal Research skills form the core of the learning process in any dimension of law.
Call for Papers
RSRR invites submissions for Volume 8, Issue 1 of the Journal from students, academicians, lawyers and other professionals from the legal fraternity on any contemporary legal issue relevant in the existing scenario, whether national or international. The topics may range from broad fields of law like Business Laws, Criminal and Constitutional Laws to specific fields of laws like Media Laws, Election Laws, Arbitration Laws, Aviation and Space Laws, Fintech Regulation, Insolvency and Bankruptcy, Intellectual Property, among others. The submissions should be unique, qualitative and unpublished. We look forward to your submissions.
RSRR invites papers under the following categories:
- Articles (5,000 to 10,000 words)
- Short Notes (3,500 to 5,000 words)
- Case Comments (2,500 to 4,500 words)
- Legislative Comments (2,500 to 4,000 words)
Instructions for Authors
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes should conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.).
- Margins: Left 1 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch (A4).
- Alignment: Justified
- The word limit is exclusive of all the footnotes.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 authors.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc/ .docx format only.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted paper. In case of any plagiarism found in the contents of submitted paper, the Manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of the subject to a maximum of 250 words. The abstract shall also be accompanied by at least 3 keywords in the paper, up to a maximum of 7 keywords.
All the submissions must be submitted through the Google Form.
The last date for submissions of papers is 22nd August, 2020 by 11:59 P.M. (Indian Standard Time)
For any further queries, contact the Editorial Board at [email protected]
Furthermore, the following people can be contacted:
Kavya Jha (78872-88074)
Rishabh Chhabaria (87266-46569)
Palak Kapoor (83340-54020)
Pranav Nayar (87916-29378)
International business law work is soaring right now. Post pandemic, E-commerce companies, startups and large corporations have been growing at an incredible pace.
Learn how in 5 years, you can take your career to a new high in the international market by joining this FREE 3-day bootcamp on “Career in International Business Law”, August 14-16, 2021, 6-9 p.m. Indian Standard Time. Click here.
- 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, 2021 by TNNLU: Submit by August 20
- Samvaad: The Discussion Forum Presents Moderated discussion on “LDAR 2021: Pushing development or Destroying heritage?”: July 29, 2021
- Webinar on “Divorce under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955” by Lawtsapp: August 01, 2021
- Legal Leaders 2021 by Reuters Events: October 19-20, 2021 (Register Now)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.