“Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner. Learning is never cumulative, it is a movement of knowing which has no beginning and no end.” with this Iuris jura brings to you the 1st Online National Quiz Competition (LEGIS QUIXOTIC 1.0)
About the Organisation: Iuris Jura
Iuris Jura is an e-learning platform for legal learning aspirants which provides the opportunities to all the law aspirants across India. We have put an effort so that the law aspirants and the legal fraternity can associate with us. Basically, the main objective behind making such a vast platform(Iuris Jura) is to get benefited in the best possible way in legal learning, to provide legal awareness all along and to showcase the hidden talents through blogs, articles and so on.
There is lot more on the way such as, more such brain storming quizes, webinars, content writing etc. We are trying our best to provide with all law related contents throughout, from which one could easily gain the best of it and in a quite interesting manner.
About the Quiz:
Iuris jura invites all the participants across the nation to participate in its 1st Online National Quiz Competition LEGIS QUIXOTIC 1.0 on Constitutional law, Criminal Law, Legal Maxims and Miscellaneous. What can be more exciting than this where the participants can enlighten their legal knowledge as well as earn exciting rewards and get certificate of participation. This quiz event will surely bring the enthusiasm throughout.
So get ready to feel the legal vibes by registering yourself in this quiz and being a part of such an event. Come, let’s travel the legal world and make the event a successful one. Iuris jura brings this quiz competition to enhance your legal knowledge. The Participation can be done from any place with the use of their computer, laptop or mobile phone with a good internet connection.
Rules and Regulations:
- The Quiz will comprise of 40 MCQs to be attempted in 15 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- Participants are required to attempt the quiz at one go.
- In case of tie-breaker between winner and runner up, a tie breaker round consisting of 10 objective questions shall be conducted for deciding the winner.
- Participants will be provided with the link to the whatsapp group after the submission of registration form through mail.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 15 minutes before the quiz begins.
- If the participant faces any technical issue, it shall entirely be at their responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- The decision of the organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the quiz competition.
- All the participants are advised to regularly check their mails and the whatsapp group for regular updates with regard to the competition.
- If any participant is found to be indulged in any type of misconduct, he/she shall be disqualified from the quiz competition.
- All certificates shall be in digital form i.e. E-Certificate.
Composition of Quiz:
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
- CRIMINAL LAW
- LEGAL MAXIMS
- UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any college/department of university.
- Law entrance exams aspirants.
Last Date for Registration: 18th July, 2020 (Till 11:59 P.M.)
Date of Online Quiz: 19th July, 2020 (05:00 P.M.)
The Dates provided are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers (Iuris Jura).
- Winner: Rs 400 + Certificate of Merit
- Runner Up: Rs 200 + Certificate of Merit
- Top 15 Participants will get Certificate of Merit.
- All the participants will be given certificate of participation.
- Registration fee – a nominal charge of Rs 10
- Register in the quiz by clicking the link mentioned- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Pay via BHIM UPI at UPI ID: [email protected] or via Google Pay at 8878380207
- The successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz via mail or whatsapp.
Contact Details – +91 88783 80207, +91 7999755987
For any query, mail us at – [email protected]