About the blog
Cup of Court is a peer-reviewed academic blog, an online forum devised by students of Gujarat National Law University. It aims to provide a platform to initiate discussion on contemporary issues and their pertinence to different fields of law, public policy, international relations, political science and economics. Our mission is to highlight the voices of budding legal professionals and scholars by giving them a space to share high-quality and reliable publications.
Blog posts should be thought-provoking and accessible. We invite content in the form of reviews and pre-views, interviews, political and legal commentary, media analyses, reports on current events, cultural critiques and observations, short films and audio material.
The Cup of Court Blog welcomes submissions from students, academicians, research scholars, law practitioners, and civil society activists.
Those submitting high-quality research papers, articles, or case comments may get an opportunity to work under our editorial team as an ‘Associate Editor’, or a ‘Research Associate’.
- If you have anything to contribute, just mail your manuscript to [email protected]
- After reviewing, if any changes are required, it will be sent back to the author for revisions at this stage. Once we have a final draft, the piece will be published.
- The submission must be an original work of author and plagiarism above 20% will lead to direct disqualification.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman format, font size: 12, line spacing 1.5. Authors are encouraged to use heading to break longer posts.
- Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged in the form of Hyperlink. In case of offline sources Endnotes are encouraged. (Bluebook 20th Edition to be followed)
- Co-Authorship is allowed to maximum 2 authors.
- The length of manuscript should be 700-1500 words excluding endnotes. Longer posts maybe accepted subjected to the discretion of editors. All the submissions must be in .doc or .docx format and must be mailed at [email protected]
- Cup of court will have copyright over all submissions and shall edit the submissions without prior notification to the author.
Contact Info: Cup of Court