ABOUT LEXBRARY – THE URBAN VAKEEL
Lexbrary ‘THE URBAN VAKEEL’ is a platform for every individual irrespective of any gender, religion, cast, creed whether the person is from law background or non – law background. We provide with Legal Assistance (Pro Bono) & Career Counselling.
Our post on all our social media platforms relate to all our audience, not any specific to law. We (Urban Vakeel) think law is a part of life and is the daily observation one overlooks and thinks, that makes the individual feel interested.
We post Legal Updates & Current Affairs, Daily Quiz, Quiz Competiton, Legal Maxims, Case Laws & Case Summaries, Legal Principles, Phrases, Motivational Thoughts, How to connect and see & experience law & its process with daily life. (Urban Vakeel)
Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: “THE WORLD IS MY FAMILY”
The world and its people are all interlinked and governed by law. Law has played a very crucial role since time innumerable, but with time and modernization came various contemporary issues and to handle those situations more effectively, new rules and regulations were introduced to us by our founding fathers. Today, we can see and feel the social transformation which wouldn’t have been possible without the pivotal role law and governance plays. We at Lexbrary, believe that learning should be participatory and done together. Our vision is to spread legal awareness, knowledge of law and assisting those in need, through legal aid, career guidance, or just with a daily dose of current affairs and legal maxims. urban vakeel
ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
Lexbrary – The Urban Vakeel is organizing its National Online Quiz Competition with an overwhelming response from all over the country. Therefore, even with the ongoing situation, we believe that learning should not be stopped and we continue to bring more such events and competitions to you. We want you to increase your knowledge and excel in life by making us a part of your life by giving us some minutes of time. We will be more than happy to help the society with our various programs & initiatives that we’ll be coming up very soon. We love to connect through various platforms providing webinars, competitions etc. (Urban Vakeel)
The quiz shall take place Online and it will include only Multiple Choice Questions. The participants can participate in the quiz from any place with the use of Computer, Laptop or Mobile Phone with an internet connection. (Urban Vakeel)
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
- Quiz shall take place ONLINE, and will include only 40 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The participant can give this quiz from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
- Every question carries 01 mark; there will be no negative marking.
- Quiz Link will be provided In the WhatsApp group only, for which link will be given in the registration form.
- The questionnaire shall consist of 40 (forty) questions for 80 (Eighty) marks to be responded within a time-frame of 20 (twenty) minutes.
- Quiz will start on 19 July from 5 PM to 5:20 PM i.e. Link will only be opened for 20 minutes , participant have to submit the quiz within the time, after 5:20 PM it will not accept any submission
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Lexbrary- The Urban Vakeel and to change or modify the same.
- Medium of the quiz is English.
- In a scenario wherein four or more students secure the same marks, a tie- breaker quiz consisting of 10 objective type questions of 20 ( twenty) marks shall be pitched in. The participants will be informed about the tie-breaker quiz on the day of the result, i.e. 26th July, 2020 via email.
- All the necessary details will be conveyed to them on their registered email ID.
- Top three participants securing the highest marks shall be given certificate of merit.
- Any citizen of India who have interest and knowledge in the law or other than law can participate in the quiz.
NO REGISTRATION FEE
Note: WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GLITCHES DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES BEFORE OR DURING THE QUIZ.
Registration Link :- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- If any Participant fails to attempt the quiz, Certificate of Participation will not be provided.
- Anything related to the Indian Penal Code and Current Affairs from this year 2020 till date can be asked, please do not email regarding the syllabus.
- Kindly email or WhatsApp your queries and wait for at least 24 to 48 hours to get the response.
PRIZES AND REWARDS
- Winner = E-Certificate + 10% off on Advance Courses offered on The Law Seekers + Chance to hit an Internship + Opportunity to get Articles Published with us.
- 1st Runner up = E-Certificate Of 1st Runner Up + Opportunity to get Articles Published with us.
- 2nd Runner up = E-Certificate Of 2nd Runner Up + Opportunity to get Articles Published with us.
- Next Top 5 participants will get Merit Certificate and opportunity to get Articles Published with us.
- Participation certificates to all, only to those who participate and answer questions more than 20.
For any further queries feel free to email us at [email protected]
WhatsApp Number: 9999108358