National Law University, Odisha, also known as NLUO, is one of the newly established University among 23 NLUs. The University was established in 2009 in Cuttack, Odisha. It is a state-level university that is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). It is accredited with an “A” Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). In 2020, the University was ranked 6 and 14 for Law by India Today and the NIRF, respectively.
About Centre for Public Health Law
Centre for Public Health Law was established in January 2021 by the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, National Law University Odisha, Cuttack to promote research in the field of public health laws under the stewardship of Prof. (Dr). Yogesh Pratap Singh and Ms. Nanditta Batra.
Apart from research, the Centre provides guidance and consultancy to government and non-government organizations on health policy. We critically scrutinize the compatibility of various public health policies and programs with the fundamental rights regime. The Centre is working collaboratively with two expert public health organizations i.e. International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease [‘The Union’] and the Public Health Foundation of India [‘PHFI’].
About the Webinar
Centre for Public Health Law is organising a three day webinar session to demystify the core concepts of clinical trials in India. Explaining the nitty-gritty’s of the topic we will have with us have expert from Bioethics and public health field Amar Jesani. Mr Jesani is an independent researcher and teacher (Bioethics, Public Health). He is the Editor of Indian Journal of Medical Ethics and Visiting Faculty at: Yenepoya (Deemed ToBe) Univ, Mangalore; CBEC/SIUT, Karachi; KEMRI, Nairobi.
DETAILS OF THE LECTURE
September 1, 2021 [Wednesday] : 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm || Google Meet Link
September 2, 2021 [Thursday]: 3.15 pm to 4.15 pm|| Google Meet Link
September 3,2021 [Friday]: ]: 3.15 pm to 4.15 pm|| Google Meet Link
For more information , mail at [email protected]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
- Call for Blogs – UPES Student Law Review Blog by UPES, Dehradun (Rolling Submissions)
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- The Social Network – Article Writing Competition | Indian Diplomacy Summit (IDS) X Teach For India Collaboration | Register by September 6, 2021
- Call for Blogs | Alternate Dispute Resolution Association Blog of the School of Law, UPES| Submit by October1, 2021
- “International Conference on Law and Spirituality” by Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi [August 27-29, 2021]: Register Now
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by October 31, 2021
- 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, 2021 by TNNLU: Submit by September 20th, 2021( Extended)
- 10th International Workshop on ADR supported by MediateGuru: 26-28 August 2021
- Call for Papers | NLUA LAW REVIEW (NLUALR) NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY AND JUDICIAL ACADEMY, ASSAM (GUWAHATI) | Submit by September 30, 2021
- Two Days Advanced Level Training Workshop on “Cyber Safety & Security” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) : 28- 29 August 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.