Syllabus: Manthan India Summit Quiz
- Constitutional Law of India
- Preamble to the Constitution
- Fundamental Rights and Constitutional Remedies
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Fundamental Duties
- Union and States Council of Ministers (Union and State)
- Parliament & State Legislature• Union and State Judiciary
- Emergency Provisions
- Amendments to the Constitution
- Recent Developments to the Constitution of India
- Important Features of the Constitution of India
- Contribution of famous jurists to the Constitution of India
Registration Link :- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
NOTE: Mention ‘Kanooniyat’ under the Code of recommendation in the registration form.
Registration & Participation Procedure
- Registration fee – Rs. 100 only.
- Candidates are required to register and pay the required amount.
- The successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
Payment can be made through : Paytm/ Google Pay/ Phone Pay – 8789978722
Through A/c Transfer:
- A/c number: 20383620155
- Bank & Branch: SBI, MIT
- IFSC Code: SBIN0004603
- Beneficiary name: Devashish
- Quiz date – 15th August, 2020
- Quiz timing – 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- The quiz will be online.
- The question paper will include questions in MCQs.
- The participants can participate from their home or hostel with the use of laptop or mobile phone according to their convenience.
PRIZES & CERTIFICATES
There shall be the following prizes:
Winner: Rs 2000 Cash prize with Merit certificate
Runner up: Rs 1000 Cash prize with Merit certificate
2nd Runner up: Rs 500 Cash prize with Merit certificate
4th Ranker: Rs 300 Cash prize with Merit certificate
5th Ranker: Rs 200 Cash prize with Merit certificateMerit
Certificate for top 10 Rank Holders
E-certificate of participation shall be given to every participant.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Quiz will be of 80 questions.
- Time provided will be 45 minutes.
- Each correct answer shall carry 4 marks and every incorrect answer shall carry 1 negative mark.
- The last date of registration is 14th August 2020.
- No extra time will be provided to any participants.
- In case of tie, the one who would have less number of attempts will be given priority as the result will be decided on the basis of accuracy.
- The rules & regulations can be changed anytime by the organisers with prior information to the participants.
- The decision of the organising committee (Manthan India Summit) will be fair and final.
+91-7979962994 (Manthan India Summit)
8789978722 (Manthan India Summit)