ABOUT THE LAW GARDENER
Law gardener is a platform for every individual irrespective of any gender, religion, caste, creed whether the person is from a law background or non – law background. Here we post the latest legal news, simplified explanations of legal points, Organize Webinar’s, Post Quotes by various eminent Jurist & famous personalities. Our motto is to give the basics of law to every common man,So our tagline is “Planting the seeds of law”
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Law gardener is organizing its Eleventh Webinar which will be live on YouTube on the topic “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights “ with Adv. Shelley Ezhil ( Associate Partner at Altacit Global).
Participants can submit the questions they would like to ask the speaker during registration itself & also they can ask the questions in the comment section of the live stream.
Date of Webinar :- 17/09/2021 , Time :- 4:00 PM
Registration Link:- Click Here
Note:- Participation Certificate will be given to all the participants after filing the Feedback form which will be given after the session.
For any Query can contact on:-
E-mail :- [email protected]
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
- Call for Blogs – UPES Student Law Review Blog by UPES, Dehradun (Rolling Submissions)
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- The Social Network – Article Writing Competition | Indian Diplomacy Summit (IDS) X Teach For India Collaboration | Register by September 6, 2021
- Call for Blogs | Alternate Dispute Resolution Association Blog of the School of Law, UPES| Submit by October1, 2021
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by October 31, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.