About BDS & CO
BDS & Co., a firm of Chartered Accountants was established in the year 2006 with its Head Office based in Kolkata, India. The firm is primarily engaged in providing specialised and professional services in the areas of Cloud-Based Book-keeping & Accounting, Auditing and attestation function, Internal Control Audit, System & Cyber Security Audit, Consultancy on Regulations and compliances of Stock Exchanges, Depository participants and Non banking financial services, NRI Taxation, Appeals and Bank Audits. We also undertake various E-filing for Income tax, MCA and GST related assignments. We are working in a fully computerized environment, while keeping the paper-work to minimum. Our team is headed by highly motivated and skilled young professionals who have gained in-depth knowledge and experience in providing a multitude of services including tax planning, investment consultancy and a host of related matters for both Indian and overseas Clients. Our Mission is to provide ethical, integral and excellent professional services. We believe in morality and adopt the same in our dealings with all our Clients, Team Members, Support staff and other stakeholders. Interpersonal Relationship is one of our biggest strength.
About Internship Opportunity
- Good Communication Skill
- Good research ability
- Understands SEBI circulars
- Understand Civil Matters
- Final year Law Student
Kolkata, West Bengal
How to apply:
For any further queries, CLICK HERE.
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Veritas: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at MSLGROUP India: Apply Now!
- [Internship] Call for Trainees for ‘Train and Engage’ by Sapphire & Sage Law Offices: Apply by September 16!
- Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anupam Kishore Sinha: Apply Now!
- Research Internship Opportunity at Centre for Public Policy Research, Kochi: Apply Now!
- Gates Cambridge Research Scholarship: Apply by December 2!
- Meghalaya Legislative Research Fellowship: Apply by September 20!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Law Office of, Adv. Pratyush Prasanna: Apply Now!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Rashtriya Raksha University, Gujarat: Apply by September 17, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at National Institute of Social Defence (NISD): Apply by September 25, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply by September 10, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Puthran & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Care Health Insurance, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Shreeyash Lalit, Delhi: Apply by September 20!
- Vacancy for Paralegals at Pioneer Legal, Mumbai: Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kay Legal & Associates LLP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sanskaram Shiksha Evam Seva Samiti (NGO): Apply by October 15!
- Remote Internship Assignment with United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC): Apply by September 12!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi: Apply by 13 September!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Anuj Tiwari, Delhi: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.