About the organization:
Legis Scriptor is a team of enthusiastic people, promoting academic excellence & knowledge to contribute in building skilful society. Legis Scriptor endeavor to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning from tangled minute issues to issues of international as well as domestic concerns. Legis Scriptor provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, which is the uttermost requirement of the fast-evolving legal field.
Nature of the Internship
- The Legis Scriptor introduces its Virtual Legal Internship for the students who are pursuing law.
- The internship is in the form of legal research and article writing.
- The interns will be allotted 2 articles per week.
- The submission has to be made in the specified format and time frame.
- An intern is expected to submit 8 articles for the duration of one month internship.
- The duration of the internship can be extended on the basis of quality of the submitted work.
No. of Interns Required: 15-20
Location- Interns are required to do work from home.
Who Can Apply: Any student who is pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation in law is eligible to apply.
Note: If an intern fails to comply with any guidelines of the Internship, it will results into the termination of his/her Internship and no certificate will be provided.
- Certificate of Internship.
- Certificate of Appreciation will be provided to Top 3 interns.
- The work submitted by the intern will be published with his own name on our site.
Duration of Internship: One Month
Students, who are willing to apply for this Post, have to fill this Google Form (The Link is Given Below).