About the organisation
The Praxis Education Trust is dedicated towards breaking the current shackles of the education system, enabling young individuals to develop holistically, while facilitating their personal, social and educational development. One of the many missions of Praxis is to generate a sense of responsibility and ownership among the young generation for the actions they undertake and to develop their citizenship and involvement in their respective communities. Thereby promoting the democratic process with their engagement at the community level.
Pursuant to its vision, Praxis Education Trust launched The Social Chronicle, a blog dedicated to act as a platform for discourse and deliberation on Socio-Economic Issues, Public Policy, and Law and Society with emphasis on possible solutions. The blog is geared towards the objective of disseminating relevant and responsible information on Socio-Economic, Legal and Public policy issues, with the hope that it sparks a deliberation among the citizenry which culminates in possible solutions to tackle these contemporary issues (Praxis Education Trust).
The Social Chronicle (Praxis Education Trust) welcomes all articles which focus on or have interplay with contemporary societal issues, including recent developments and novel ideas, on the following themes:
- Socio-Economic-Political Issues
- Public Policy
- Law and Society
How to submit
1. The Article must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to [email protected], and the subject line of the email should include your blog title and your name. If you would like your blog piece to include a photo and a short biography, please include this information in your submission email. Praxis Education Trust
2. The submissions for the blog should be an original and unpublished work not exceeding 2000 words. However, flexibility is allowed if the content so requires and the quality is maintained.
3. Subject to the discretion of the editorial team, posts in significant excess of the prescribed word limit may be published as a multiple part series, depending on the length of such submissions.
4. The authors are expected to ensure that the text of the submission is in Times New Roman, Justified Text-alignment, and the size of the font is 12 with line spacing of 1.5. In case, endnotes are present in the submission, the same shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1.0.
5. Formatting: Please use British English.
6. The Editorial Board reserves the rights to accept and reject the submissions at any stage of review. The Editorial Board will endeavour to complete the review process from the date of acknowledgement of the article as soon as possible. The Editorial Board shall try its best to provide a personalized review to all the authors for their submissions, in case of rejection, but is not bound to do so.
Detailed submission guidelines can be found here
Email ID: [email protected]