Human Rights Law & Policy Review Blog (HRLPR) is an initiative by the alumni and students of Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU). Through this platform, we desire to provide a space for exchange of knowledge and ideas on the brewing issues concerning Human Rights law and Humanitarian Law. The ultimate objective is to explore the area of Human Rights law by identifying niche issues and fostering academic discussions on the same.
The blog is looking for proactive, motivated, and skilled individuals to join the team. We are a growing organization which is seeking talented and dedicated people to work with! If you are interested in joining an accomplished team with a mission to publish high quality, current, and relevant publications, we encourage you to apply and join us as an editor.
About the task of Editor
The task of an editor at HRLPR will be to regularly edit assigned articles. As a part of the team, editors will be required to take active part in various projects undertaken by HRLPR by assisting in reviewing and editing them.
- All under-graduate law students or law graduates of any law college may apply.
- The students pursuing post-graduation degree in law can also apply.
- Any other law student or student belonging to any other field also can apply if having inclination towards writing on socio-legal aspect.
- An awareness of current affairs and contemporary debates in law will be valuable.
- A familiarity with the process of publication will be preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
How to Apply
Please send your CVs and a short bio to [email protected] with the Subject- “Application for Editor”. You can attach a writing sample of 1000-2000 words with the application.
For any query, write to us at [email protected]
Connect with us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/human-rights-law-and-policy-review-8257b41b2