All India Legal Forum is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. It also provides a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field, putting forward quality legal content for the masses.
PEOPLE BEHIND AILF:
AILF is a team of more than 150 law students across the country to tackle basic problems which a legal researcher faces in day to day life. Our honorary board consists of Justice A.K Sikri, eminent jurist and an international judge of the SICC; Advocate JLN. Murthy who is the Vice Chair of the American Bar Association of the United States and International Organizations;
International lawyer, CEO and Managing Partner, Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Justice M.K. Sharma, Former Judge of the Supreme Court of India, SL. Bhayana, Senior Advocate the Supreme Court of India, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Justice; Sr. Adv. Amit Trivedi practicing in Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench, Lucknow; Sr. Adv. Dhruvin. U. Mehta, Gujarat High Court member and many more.
Member, Marketing Board
ROLE OF MEMBER OF MARKETING BOARD:
- To organize the events (Webinars, quizzes etc. organized by AILF)
- To contact the collaborators for the media partnership for the events.
- To help the organization in promotion of events in the social media.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for two months.
- Students who are active on social media.
NO. OF VACANCIES:
- A Certificate of appreciation will be given every month based on performance to the selected top performers.
- Certificate of completion will be given upon successful completion of the tenure of two months.
Interested candidates may mail their CVs at email@example.com and cc to [email protected] latest by 2nd September 2020. The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Marketing Board Member”. We will revert your confirmation after 2nd September.
For further queries, Contact: +916370583234.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE