About Sarthak Law
Sarthak Law is a full service law firm with strong focus on corporate and commercial laws. The Firm advises on commercial transactions and disputes across industry sectors. Our biggest strength lies in our counsels who have graduated from the finest law schools of the country, and some of whom have prior to joining us worked with top tier law firms in diverse practice areas. Our values and aspirations derived from the word ‘Sarthak,’ which in the Sanskrit language means ‘meaningful.’ We attempt to add meaning, purpose, and passion to the practice of law. We hope that our name will continuously remind us of our role and responsibilities in dealings with our clients and the society at large.
The Firm blends its transactions and dispute resolution experience with active role in public policy interventions. In a short time, we have had the privilege of being invited by several Standing Committees of Parliament to depose as experts on a range of Bills, such as the Higher Education and Research Bill, 2011, National Academic Depositories Bill, 2011, Registration (Amendment) Bill, 2013, Forward Contract Regulation (Amendment) Bill, 2011 and Consumer Protection (Amendment) Bill, 2011. Our principal office is situated at New Delhi and we have pan-India associations with other law offices.
About the Internship Opportunity
We accept internship applications on a year-round basis and usually select up to 4 (four) interns for a particular month. As covid restrictions have been lifted, we will be resuming physical internships and expect candidates to apply only if they can make themselves physically available for the internship.
We preferably accept applications from third to final year students of the five-year program and second and final year students of the three-year program. All candidates pursuing Masters are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
The candidates interested in gaining exposure to commercial laws (both litigation and transactional work) may submit their applications for internship by filling the form (CLICK HERE) available on the official website of Sarthak Advocates & Solicitors along with covering letter, resume and a writing sample. Please note that we do try our best to reply to all applications received by us through the designated channels.
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.