About IP Assisto:
IP Assisto is a centre committed to disseminate awareness and promote IPR in India. The centre encourages creativity and innovation with a view to generate and protect Intellectual Property Rights. The aforementioned vision will be accomplished by providing support and guidance to every person in need of protecting their invention and creations. The centre will familiarize all stakeholders with the importance of Intellectual Property laws in today’s technology-driven society and provide them with a platform for interaction. IP Assisto is a unit of Knowledge steezEduHub (LLP AAM 8237).
We are inviting applications to join the IP Assisto team in various capacities. The interested applicants can send their Curriculum Vitae for specific positions in various domains:
1. Content Creation Team: The team will write short articles, summary or case comments of IPR Cases, create posters on numerous foci related to IPR laws. (The applicants of this position are required to produce proofs of their prior publications, if any as an enclosure in the mail)
2. Legal Research & Development Team: The team will have to conduct extensive research on various projects of the organization. (The applicants of this position are required to produce proofs of their prior experience, if any as an enclosure in the mail)
3. Media and Marketing, Public Relations Team: The student team will promote the project and conduct various awareness drives in different areas, focus on Circulating e-posters through email, mailing-list, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter and/or Utilize official websites and social media to spread awareness about IPR amongst students and also spread awareness and educate people about IPR laws and practices in India by performing Street/Stage Plays at various events organized by Knowledge Steez.
4. Human Resource: To arrange and promote continuing education related to IPR. To promote, conduct & cooperate in the promotion or conduct of activities of a professional, educational, cultural, and social nature amongst the law students.
Duration: 6 Months
Interested Students should send soft copies of their latest Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter
Procedure of Application:
Mail your resume to [email protected]with subject ‘Application for _______ (Mention the domain you are applying for)’.
On successful completion of the tenure of 6 months, the team member will be entitled to a certificate of completion and a recommendation letter (to the selected team members). The work is voluntary in nature and no remuneration will be provided for the same.
Other Benefits Include:
• Attending events as a representative of IP Assisto.
• Training/ Assistance in Scholarships/ International Conferences.
• Opportunity to meet distinguished personalities of the field.
• Opportunity to appear in patent filing forums.
• Free training on filing patents, copyrights, trademarks.
For any query, write to us at [email protected]
or Aakansh Prakash: +91 8860734215
Connect with us on-
Website: CLICK HERE