The position for one intern (Legal Internship) each for the month of November and December 2021 is now open at my chambers.
Mode of Internship
It will be a physical internship at our chambers in New Delhi.
About Roshan Santhalia (AOR – Supreme Court)
1. Criminal Laws
2. Constitutional Laws
3. Intellectual Property Laws
4. Commercial Laws
5. Arbitration & Mediation
Completed my B.A. (Hons) LLB from NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad in 2011 and MSc Criminal Justice from Oxford University in 2012. Qualified as an Advocate on Record at the Supreme Court in 2018. Have more than 9 years of post-qualification experience at the bar. Key areas of practise – representing clients in CBI and Economic Offence Wing investigations/trial, Enforcement Directorate proceedings under Money Laundering Act, other criminal offences under the Indian Penal Code; representing clients in contentious trademark/copyright/patent infringement litigation etc.
Click here for LinkedIn Profile.
How to Apply?
All those interested may apply at [email protected]
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at ESPORTS4GAMERS PRIVATE LIMITED: Apply by July 03, 2021
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.