About the Conference and the Organizer
The Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law is a registered Public Charitable Trust under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. The Organization focuses on AI-centric legal and policy research and has published reports and books on areas related to AI Policy and International Affairs.
The Indian Conference on AI and Law, 2020 is the Flagship Conference of the team of Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law. The forum invites students, professionals and institutions/organizations interested and experienced in Artificial Intelligence and Policy. The forum this year will be organized through online means for the 4 days of the Conference.
We expect at a suggestive level at least 100-150 participants may attend the conference online.
Conference Dates: October 1-4, 2020
Conference Website: CLICK HERE
Registration Link: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
About the Campus Ambassador Programme
The Campus Ambassador Programme is a unique opportunity for students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in universities across the world.
- Share a word about the Conference and invite people from different backgrounds to join for the illuminating sessions.
- Participate in the Query Round for the AI General Assembly [CLICK HERE]
- Recommend Resolutions and Submit Policy Reports during the AI General Assembly on the Global Agendas under discussion.
- An IndoCon 2020 Branded Keychain for 10-20 Successful Registrations after selection in the AI General Assembly;
- An IndoCon 2020 Branded COVID19 Mask with 1 Key Chain for 30-40 Successful Registrations after selection in the AI General Assembly;
- An IndoCon 2020 Branded T-Shirt and an IndoCon 2020 Branded COVID19 Mask with 1 Keychain for 50-60 Successful Registrations after selection in the AI General Assembly;
- The best Campus Ambassador declared will be gifted a Hard Copy of Artificial Intelligence and Policy in India, Volume 1 (2020) along with an IndoCon 2020 Branded T-Shirt and an IndoCon 2020 Branded COVID19 Mask with 1 Keychain for 50-60 or more Successful Registrations after selection in the AI General Assembly;
- The Campus Ambassadors have the opportunity to represent themselves in the Interest Group Committee within the Secretariat of ISAIL subject to their participation in the AI General Assembly;
Note: Based on the nature of performance, the Campus Ambassador can get an opportunity to launch City or State Chapters for Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law as Chapter Coordinators. They have to consult with the Secretariat for more information after the Conference to attain confirmation to launch the Chapters. Reimbursement of delivery charges does not apply to the stock subject to circumstances. Furthermore, based on the participation in the AI General Assembly, we will provide Internship/Research Opportunities within ISAIL;
Deadline to apply as a Campus Ambassador: September 15, 2020.
Register at: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER and choose the Campus Ambassador Option.